Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ley
    yasss you all are disgusting. awesome.

also, i refuse to do dishes too. The texture! D:

Also when I was a kid I would pee on the floor in another room if it meant i avoided my father. I was a fucked up kid.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    I bite my nails, especially when I'm lost in thought.

I also have a bad habit of leaving empty bottles and snack boxes everywhere. My room looks like a warzone.

Weasyl
    willy
    I too hate doing dishes. Not so much because of texture (I wear gloves to avoid burning my hands) though. I just really don't like doing the dishes.

Weasyl
    Saga
    -I don't wash my hands after using the bathroom at my own home

-I like picking the plaque out of my teeth in the morning

-Nose picking. Nothing better than getting rid of that one sharp, giant, bloody booger.

-Im too lazy to clean litter boxes every week so I do it every month or so. Ascent up shit mountain

-When the dumpster gets full I just put my filled up garbage bags in the garage
    -Theres 6 bags that have been there since last June

-When my nose runs, I lick the snot up from my upper lip.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    I leave apple cores all over the place. I don't know how the hell I picked up this habit, but the fact that it grosses out my brother is just a huge win-win for me. I also create giant piles of pistachio shells all over my desk, and only clean it off when it gets in the way of doing stuff. Lastly, I prefer sleeping on/with piles of stuff on my bed; I really feel more comfortable with a lived in look.

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    I too hate doing dishes. Not so much because of texture (I wear gloves to avoid burning my hands) though. I just really don't like doing the dishes.
    I try not to do dishes as doing them dries my hands out, which in turn causes them to itch a lot. Luckily I don't eat much that requires dishes to be washed, but I do wash them when needed.
    Avatar by teckworks, since a year without changing my avatar seems a bit too long. o-o

Weasyl
    N/A
    Ok, so apparently everyone in this here thread chews their nails. Perhaps I'm the only one that chews my cuticles? And all over the inside of my mouth. Well, wherever my teeth can reach. It seems I enjoy eating little bits of myself. Disturbingly fascinating. Oh, and I don't wash bedsheets for months at a time because I like the smell of my oily skin/hair. And why has nobody mentioned popping joints yet? Lame tier. I've grossed people out with it before.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Oh god
    ley, congratulations; your thread has reached maximum grossness

I also wear the same underwear until I shower which grosses people out but personally idgi???

Quote Originally Posted by Llama View Post
    And why has nobody mentioned popping joints yet? Lame tier. I've grossed people out with it before.
    I never considered cracking knuckles/etc as gross :u

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm actually a clean freak around the house, but when it comes to my room you better watch out! I constantly go days in the same clothes, and my room has been hit by a garbage meteor. There's no way to keep it clean of the gerbil turds, fur & my hair that's cluttered the carpet/floor. Do I regret any of this? Of course not.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I never considered cracking knuckles/etc as gross :u
    Maybe I should specify. Popping knuckles is definitely normal, but I'm referring to putting my hand on a friend's shoulder and pushing down on my arm so my elbow pops and my friend feels it on their shoulder. Or the satisfying bang of my knee popping on a hard floor.