Weasyl
    lupussle

I'm a dragon and where am I?

Hey everybody,

I'm Lupus-SLE, or Lupus le Dragon, or just Lupus if you like to be succinct. I'm a British dragon currently living in Skyrim Switzerland. Not much of an artist (unless stick figures are making a comeback) though I like to think I make for a pretty kick-ass developer.

I'm really liking The Weasyl Experience™ so far, I'm already following a fair few really rather awesome artists and generally creative folk; including a few I used to follow on FA and several more I've newly discovered here!

See you all around!

I jolly golly well hope this post is longer than 140 characters.

Edit: I was hoping posting this might allow me to change my profile settings... still can't... bugger. Edit2: Nailed it.
    Last edited by Lupus; 02-16-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Hey !
    welcome to weasyl

Weasyl
    lupussle
    Thank you!

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi Lupusi!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀
                

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
    Hey everybody,

I'm Lupus-SLE, or Lupus le Dragon, or just Lupus if you like to be succinct. I'm a British dragon currently living in Skyrim Switzerland. Not much of an artist (unless stick figures are making a comeback) though I like to think I make for a pretty kick-ass developer.

I'm really liking The Weasyl Experience™ so far, I'm already following a fair few really rather awesome artists and generally creative folk; including a few I used to follow on FA and several more I've newly discovered here!

See you all around!

I jolly golly well hope this post is longer than 140 characters.

Edit: I was hoping posting this might allow me to change my profile settings... still can't... bugger. Edit2: Nailed it.
    It takes a few minutes to update the servers Most people do exactly what you just did there as a result.

I like the brand name of that, "The Weasyl Experience™". Could be an art site, or perhaps a water park. Who knows!

Welcome either way!