Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hope you had a great valentines day!

did any of you get hit by an arrow? XD anyway, I know this is late but happy valentines day!

I actually went on my first actual Valentine's date this year. Took a girl to see the Lego movie in 3D. Let's just say there was a 4th D in there somewhere.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Just another day for me.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Despite work and generally being unwell, I made my fiance and I a lovely Valentine's dinner. I couldn't eat part of it, but I enjoyed seeing her enjoy it. All over lit candles on the table with a bouquet of roses between them.

We also went out for Chocolate-Cherry milkshakes at one of the local places here, given that I could not partake of the truffles.
    Last edited by Rilvor; 02-15-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I spent all day drawing shit for my blog, watching Pokemon Twitch, and I went to the store briefly.

We didn't really give a shit, this time around. Not for any problems, or anything, but just because we were like "Lol whatevs."

I did get some discount chocolates and some chalky heart candies for the both of us at the store, though.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Nothing at all as far as the occasion. BF spent most of the day helping his folks with their flower deliveries, so we didn't get to talk at all until later, which was close to when I had to head out for my own job. Going to take him out to a nice sushi joint as a little belated dinner date when he has an open evening.

EDIT: aside from that, much of my day was taken up with a rather bad anxiety attack, killing it off with a Game Grumps bender, then trying to get the last 2 anti-cubes in FEZ, which boils down to being at the right place at the right time.
    Last edited by Kanagrooboy; 02-15-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Not a people person...

Anyways, let's seal this belated Valentine's day with one of the most hilarious Valentine's day related things I have ever seen.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uojoBHjZohI

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Today I went out and bought 3 packs of valentines day candies on clearance at target

they taste like shit but it's a whole bag of empty carbs for 99 cents who could go wrong

This topic is CE levels of neckbeard. I love it.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD