Weasyl
    Midsummer Aria

Icon (MLP pony character)

So it occurs to me the icon I have now might benefit from a makeover. That is, I'd like somebody else to draw me a new one. XD Not the same character pictured at left.

Specifically, I'm looking for a headshot-type image, fully colored, of a female unicorn pony OC for the MLP:FiM show. Don't judge me. I only have a text reference, but she's a really simple character, promise! Prices and examples, please! You can reply here, message me on the forums, or message me on the Weasyl site proper. c:

I'll close this thread when I've found my artist, so if it's still here, I'm still looking!

Hi there, I could do one in mlp cartoon style for you.
    My icons are $20 CAD

I have 2 current examples
    Mlp OC http://sammacha.com/gallery/digital/...e_black_knight

Mlp gen 1 drawn in the current style
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/44...charms-4-9-cad

If you are still looking, I can do a close comparison of the MLP:FiM style.

I do work traditionally, but and icon sized piece would run around $13~17 USD.

Hello! I havent done any MLP art in a long time, but I've done it! I've got my commission information over here. I can do a couple different styles so if you wanna check out my gallery for anything that interestes you we can talk. :>

These are old but they're the mlp commissions I have done in the past in this folder. I'm familiar with the style and can probably emulate it much better now!
    Weasyl | DeviantART | Tumblr
    Always open for commission!

Hi hi! I love drawing MLP characters. I'd like to toss my hat in the ring for consideration.
    My full price list doesn't mention Icons, but I typically do them for $15.

This is probably the best example of my pony style I have to show. It's my personal OC.