Weasyl
    Epitome Fox

Hello, I'm kind of new here.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the Weasyl community, and I guess I am new to the furry community, too. I have been playing furcadia for 3 years now, but I didn't consider myself a furry. One day I looking at fursuits, because some of them are so pretty, and I love costumes, and I started wondering if there were any conventions near me. I found one, 10 minutes from my house. I preregistered 3 months in advance! I went, just to see what it was all about. After the first day, I thought, "I could get into this." Everyone was so kind, and everybody was having a great time. I was so jealous of all the great suits. I love dressing up, so I comissioned a fursuit maker there for a head of my fursona. (I know, I had a fursona for years, but I didn't think of myself as part of the fandom.) She actually told me about the weasyl site, and I initially joined so that I could better communicate with her during the payment and construction process of my head. Her weasyl name is cattailsup, she makes awesome stuff. Be sure to check out her page!

Weasyl
    Bark
    Hi Epitome Fox! Wecome to Weasyl c: Man, Furcadia is something I haven't heard mentioned in a REALLY long time.
    It's really nice having a convention so close to home I'm in Pittsburgh, so I have AnthroCon right here. So many nice fursuits. It looks like you made a nice choice with your maker!

Weasyl
    Epitome Fox
    Oh, you're right by anthrocon? Lucky little punk I want to go so badly, but being a student has its limits. Maybe in a couple years, after I graduate.

Weasyl
    IcyJellyfish
    Hello and welcome!
    I personally don't fully understand furries and the fandom or anything.