Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    r we doin it rite
    So right that it's wrong >B]
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Ley
    With friends? Food. I love feeding people.

Lovers? Kisses. Physical activities. Texts that I'm thinking about them. Mutual respect and all of that.

Hobbies? Doin' them allll the time.

Weasyl
    ASTA
    I express my affection by being a good ear to talk into, I guess.

Touching, however, is strictly banned.

Though in general, I'm not really the affectionate type.

Weasyl
    drawhound
    I've done the love languages test before. My number one is always quality time. Which... makes sense, given my track record this past year, haha. I've spent many, many evenings up suuuuuper late just hanging out and talking.

Generally, if I make a huge effort to constantly show up and make time for you and whatnot, you know I love you, because I'm an introvert and I hugely value my alone time. Also, I am rather uncomfortable with initiating touch, but if I like you ~in that way, I will give it my best shot... Which usually translates to me shoving you and pushing you and whatnot, haha. I need someone I can tease who will tease me back so I can push them around playfully and whatnot. I express affection like a 5-year-old.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    I'm an extremely affectionate person. Even friends get hugs, cuddles and I love yous, and as for lovers...heh, I can barely keep my paws off 'em! Luckily mine seems to enjoy it, I could see how other more reserved individuals might get a little bit claustrophobic around me. I try to dial it back for their sake when I can.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    like: my penis, your butt
    deep like: your penis, my butt
    love: cuddle time

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    I'm a pretty extroverted guy, so you'll know when I'm being affective... Funny enough though, my main way of showing how I like you is by declaring poke wars XD

I got Acts of Service because I have the emotional capacity of a robot, though Quality Time came in a close second. Maybe it's because I haven't interacted with enough physically affectionate people?

1. Awkwardly. I get nervous. :p I'd like to indicate it with physical affection, but if I'm too nervous I'd just try to play open cards.
    2. Make a game out of it.
    3. Physically, touch, hugs, cuddling, kissing
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Might as well add to the heap and say what I do. I prefer to express what I want to say to my girl by how I draw. I guess it sounds like a cheesy "words cannot express my love to you" kinda thing. But I'm better with drawing than I am with words. Not much of a talker really.