Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    NA
    I just use mine as a sort of representation of myself, something that is me and something i can attatch to in that sense? Plus i found my fursona to really help me out expressing myself and if not then maybe expressing things i like in people in which i want to see in myself?.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I have two but one sorta just happened.
    In short, I was going to make a mascot to represent my account on FA, catterhatter, and so I made Catter Hatter, the anthro bobcat. But he ended up representing me too. Took on the form of an alter ego. He's my more aggressive side. The part of me that can be dark, dangerous, jaded, and tough... my defensive self. But he's still good and all just me in a different focus and mindset than my normal.

My normal, kind and empathetic self is Deslucin. He's an anthro caracal which was granted draconian properties through a gem he was "destined" to find. It fused to his tail turning it into a dragon's tail with the gem as its tip. He can turn into the dragon with some feline features as well, but it tires him immensely so it is rare that he's even able to do it.

I don't really RP with these two or do much other than make some art of them at times. I express myself as Catter now and again because I think I'm cool when I'm more confident and a little hot-blooded with a mix of humorous and laid-back. I could easily put them in stories or make more for Deslucin beyond his origins. I just haven't yet.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Mostly just self representation, a persona put in animal form that contains tons of physical and personality characteristics of myself, and it just pleases me to draw 'myself' in a situation or in a facial expression in this form.

I've never been as great at human drawing anyways and my wolf form with wings captures this essence much better
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Joybit
    I have a collection of names that I frequently use (mostly for Etrian Odyssey parties and the like), so I decided to tie them all to a set of furry characters. They're all representative of me in some way, just focusing on specific traits. Oh, and I have a partial fursuit of Rinpoe (the one in my current avatar) in the works and will eventually have at least partials of my entire cast in the long term. Short term plan is to get ref sheets done for all of them and have chibi versions in a banner for my sig.

PS: Bonus point to OP in my book, Stafy is awesome
    Last edited by Joybit; 08-21-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Online avatar, alter-ego, masturbation tool, professional fuckbuddy and whore.

I use my fursona(s) to represent the different "modes" my mind likes to escape to over time. I currently have two of them who are both one and the same, but are presented differently. Sometimes his name is Lambda and, any time else, his name is Rat. Rat tends to be a lot more realistic in the way he's presented and is used for things closer to my own reality than with Lambda who is an executioner among many other crazy things.

Weasyl
    WinterWolf397
    I basically use mine as an avatar. He has my name, my personality and interests, all that jazz. It's me, just in anthro form.

Weasyl
    JeyTheHusky
    my fursona is basically me, in fur form, with better physical attributes. he for the most part is my clone though.
    HF#4448 | IG: Sultanpprshkr | me: Disneyland, food (burgers!), dogs, HRC advocate, crafter/Etsy
    hiring: artists to help make my fursona! headshots, avatars, ref sheets, etc! please pm me!

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    My fursona is kind of a dream form, set in an alternate reality. I pretty much use him as an avatar, profile pics on everything. He is me, an enhanced version. Older, more talented, and physically augmented for greater strength.

Weasyl
    maugryph
    I made this parody haxorus character that represented me in the FAF comics. A group of us where going to work on a comic project, but now.. since the forum not in good shape.I don't know if that's going to happen. I'm using him as my icon right now. I might make a different icon in the future.

I think I'm going back to my gryphon for an icon.
    Last edited by maugryph; 08-23-2015 at 04:41 AM.