Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    KitteaMutt
    My fursona is basically used to personify me. She's used in almost all of my vent/expression art and just basically.... everything to do with/about me. She grows as I grow and changes as I change, just something to show me how far I've gone and how far I have yet to go.

I also mainly use her when I RP x3

My fursona/persona is a more awesome representation of me and a face I like to have in communities, as I've had him for quite a few years on DeviantART. He started off as a 'what-if' type of project, but his face stuck to me like super glue.
    I'm kinda stuck with him.
    But he's cool.

Weasyl
    Epitome Fox
    Mine is my furcadia character. She is much a representation of myself. Around the fandom, I use Epitome as my alias. I am excited about bringing her to life in costume this year. I recently commissioned a head (the artist told me abuot weasyl) I bought paws, a tail. I am slowly stocking up on things I will need to make the footpaws and bodysuit myself.

Weasyl
    Amaranth
    Well, I generally use Rye as my fursona. At one point I was using Crow, but she branched off into her own character after a short time.

For Rye, I use her as just a way of expressing emotions or venting or whatever. I am also working on a novel (to be comic) with her as one of the main characters.

Weasyl
    kokorogensou
    mine's kind of used as both a fursona and a mascot of sorts for stuff i do as of late. basically he's "me", at least as far as personality goes.

i did have other personas in the past that i've used to represent me but i've pretty much outgrown them now.

I use my fursona to represent myself. As well, I use my fursona as a plan for the future when I become a robot fox. :3 Cuz I intend to make that happen.
    But my fursona is 100% me.

Weasyl
    Autumnstorm
    Right now, it isn't really used for much else besides being a thing I commission artists to draw sometimes.

I should probably start doing something else with it.
    Avatar image created by BenjiUki!

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Newt View Post
    Pretty much nothing... don't know why I have one really.
    going to second this

He is even hardly ever my avatar online, I just use one of my characters like I did now, pffr

Mine is an albatross. Not like the bird. Like, you know, a burden. I can't abandon him now. He's in me too deep. Wait that came out wrong. Shit. Oh well, have a vid!

I don't "use" mine for anything yet, except as my avatar here and on FA, however the description I've put behind her is more or less a reflection of the real me, but with some things changed, like giving her a "brighter" personality than what I have (she's less jaded than I am). Maybe something that I could learn to be for real (well, aside from being a cat ). Sooner or later I will get a fursuit made, but when and how much like my current incarnation, who can say.