Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Pignog
    Found a new use. I printed my screaming cat head av onto a pillow. Now every night i cum in its mouth, kiss it goodnight, and feed it gerber baby food. After a month of doing this the pillow looks and smells kinda gross but if i wash it it might stop loving me...

Weasyl
    DekuKitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pignog View Post
    Found a new use. I printed my screaming cat head av onto a pillow. Now every night i cum in its mouth, kiss it goodnight, and feed it gerber baby food. After a month of doing this the pillow looks and smells kinda gross but if i wash it it might stop loving me...
    Well this thread went downhill fast.

Weasyl
    Overfix8
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeWolfofDusk View Post
    Laughed really loud, not gonna lie.

Eh, Pat (grey cat thing I use as a fursona) is just supposed to represent me, either for vent art or just to make funny faces in reaction to things. It's a very plain and neurotic cat thing.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeWolfofDusk View Post
    More like it reached the peak of the mountain within an instant!

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    1. Sylverwolfe - a Grey Wolf, I have a fursuit of him but I do not use this fursona for profiles anymore. It is the suit I have had the longest, over 10 years, and it is the suit I do not mind if it gets a little bit dirty. He has seen more non furry events than my others. My favorite events I have worn him to were small town parades and TEA Party rallies.
    2. Skylar the Husky - an Alaskan Husky (Siberian Husky Alaskan Malamute Hybrid), I have a fursuit and wore the suit to conventions. I use this name most of the time on forums and various art sharing sites.

As of late, I have kind of blended Sylverwolfe and Skylar into one. I use a grey wolf avatar and call myself Skylar Husky. But then my Husky fursuit doesn't really look like a husky either.

3. Bruno - An American Beaver, I have a fursuit of him. It is a lightweight suit and is good for suiting in hot South Texas days.
    4. Petrus - a Sugar Glider, I have a fursuit of him. I use this suit only when entertaining guests and acting goofy at my house, hosting parties and having friends over.
    Lung-Shan the Destroyer - A Giant Panda, I have a fursuit of him. He has made a few appearances at conventions but I like to mostly appear in him at Chinese New Year celebrations, YMCA carnivals and Church Carnivals.
    I do not post pictures of these fursuits. The pictures that are out there are things I have found that others have taken and posted to flickr.
    Last edited by Skylar_Husky; 10-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Wow! I discovered the anthro world just some time ago and I like it so much that I've started ambitious projects, but I've never created a furry character that represents myself. It seems a complicated exercise, though, because self portraits that really show the creator are very hard to find Anyway, see you around!

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    well so far i use Eagle for mainly an avatar image, as well as an avatar on games, me in anouther life wether RPs, games, books, etc. and ummm... oh and somthing to dress up as on halloween and such....
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Pignog
    I forged illegal subway tokens. i used a coin press to stamp my cat on some tokens and rode the underground rails of toronto like a cave hobo for 10 hours today. well thats my fursona use for the week byye

Weasyl
    catharsiis
    i have 2 fursonas,

one fursona is basically just used to represent me, i usually draw them for announcements or comics or mostly just when i'm bored.
    the other one is used for a story i'm writing and i draw him a lot more often

Weasyl
    certifiedkawaiidad
    boning