Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Weasyl
    7imothyC
    I use it to represent myself online, as well as the protagonist of a story i'm writing.
    Though he does resemble the way i look pretty much in terms of build, accessories, and hair.
    the Reptile Critic

Weasyl
    angrily-brusk-howls
    I mainly use him for art. Whenever I get the urge to draw, I gotta draw something! And hes a great way to express myself. Since I mainly draw and enjoy feral characters, it's nice to be able to express my feelings through a dog. I also like to get art of him from others. Sometimes I think about fursuiting but at the same time I'm not even that into anthro characters themselves.

My sona gets used mainly for art and roleplay (mainly the former, since I don't do much serious roleplaying nowadays), although I have thought about making a mod for New Vegas that adds him in as a follower.

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Online avatar and artistic representations of interests that don't suit my other characters.

A loose backstory kind of developed over time, resulting in the creation of yet more characters. I'm not sure exactly when or where I lost control of it all...
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Considering I'm the Cartoonist my Fursona is a mirror of my Wiseass self in Fur form and does the things I wish I could. I also am the artist and live with my Fursona who is a terrible roommate and trouble source.

I like to think of it much akin to Alvin and the Chipmunks as Dave Seville is their creator and lives in their world.
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Weasyl
    Badgefox
    My Fursona is more of a character... but I use him to represent how I want to feel and at the same time how I do feel... which is borderline happy and whatever I feel like being XD
    Even though he's the biggest, I usually make him the scape goat among my O.C's... probably because I get made one of irl ._. It honestly feels nice to take that feeling out on someone who can't feel, but at the same time it's a little frustrating, because that would mean I technically would treat myself like that D:<
    ...Now that I think of it I might start using him for better reasons than being the Luigi of my misfit O.C's
    He's always been more of someone I'd like to know than me I guess ._.
    For a fursona I don't exactly use him for what I want people to see in me. Just what I want to see in digital form... I'm not hot btw
    Last edited by Badgefox; 07-11-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Image