Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Weasyl
    NerdyMunk
    For my other character it's creating things that surround him like backstory, personality, et cetera.

Weasyl
    Rieza
    my sona has always been the way I've seen myself. its me just the furry version.

Weasyl
    wakor
    I use Babe for pinups and roleplay, and Chella is mostly just for roleplay. I don't do much NSFW art of her!
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Wakor's Art Shop
    Fast service, Open communication!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

My character is singularly a character I draw. The only thing about them that's similar to me is personality, the rest is pretty much "alien".

Weasyl
    Ezydenias
    Actually for quite allot. But nothing came to live so far. While it firstly serves as a representative I also want to use it for a comic. It looks creepy at first but when you think about how many cartoonist did that just think about charly brown, sparky absolutely nailed his own personality in charly, you get it charles becomes charly, yeah sparky really wasn't to supte about this. Also I like to see myself in different stories like different lives, and first of all a comic has to make yourself fun noone else.

Anyway I am carrying away. I also sort of have a second fursona which is just my old fursona. You know for good measure.

I still need to design my Fursona. It's been floating around in my head for a while, I just need to get it down on paper (read laptop)

All I really have planned for my Fursona so far is to make avatars with him and I'll probably put him in some comics too.

As an avatar and not much else.

Weasyl
    PygmyChimps_TeaParty
    It's just a visual representation of how I see myself, and to an extent what I wish I was physically.

Weasyl
    LadyKiriness
    Kiri (aka "Kiriness", my Kirin character) is basically a 2.0 of another main character I used to have. I haven't finalized her colors and design yet, but I'm basically just using her as my 'sona/the way I'm representing myself online/an art subject/whatever. I don't really RP much anymore and don't think I'd use her for any other purpose. MAYBE I'll pick up the pen for once in years and make some sort of fic involving her, but that's pretty uncertain because I'm far too lazy and have no ideas.

Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian
    I use Rinku for RP and as a representation of myself in the community. I'd love there to be more, but there's only so much.