Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Musical Instruments?

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Id like to learn how to play a cello.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I used to play bass guitar.
    Now I play keyboards... computer ones... but I have a MIDI keyboard too that I really should use a whole lot more than I currently do.
    When I add MIDI input support to my music tools I'll most likely will be using it a whole lot more haha.

It's been my mission to play any instrument I can get my hands on. I can play any key boarded instrument, (piano, xylophone, etc) and various types of guitars. I can play Trumpet, alto sax, harmonica, didgeridoo, the small "penny whistles" and the baritone.
    Friends are like play-doh: Fun to play with, not to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifox View Post
    I am a flutist. I own a concert flute, but I enjoy playing my wooden, keyed Irish, or any number of low whistles.
    I play a bit of piano and guitar as well.
    flute really takes it out of me man... times when i've played it i've been left light-headed after 10-15 minutes. would love to get one and have a good go at it to get used to it, but time is my enemy
    when i was 15 i cut myself a mohawk because i wanted to walk the walk and not just talk the talk, but it was a bit of a disaster because i did the sides with kitchen scissors. i didn't have any clippers and i didn't want to use a beard trimmer

Weasyl
    koregg
    Violin & Drums
    Moderate skill in both, definitely much more violin. I probably did a little piano when I was little, but I don't really care for it or remember.

Weasyl
    willy
    I played the trumpet for at least 7 years in school. Kind of wish I could have continued it in college but I guess now isn't the time.
    I also played timpani for a few years in high school for marching band.

I wouldn't mind picking that back up again too because it was actually kind of fun to play.

Other than that I've taken guitar lessons but I can't really play anything on it.

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    I can play the clarinet!
    That's it!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by koregg View Post
    Violin & Drums
    Moderate skill in both, definitely much more violin. I probably did a little piano when I was little, but I don't really care for it or remember.
    That's an interesting combination :I

Getting back into playing the guitar. Really liking the real old blues stuff. Also trying my hand at singing old blues. Currently making a four string slide guitar.

Weasyl
    TheLexicon
    I'm terrible at piano despite playing for five years. Thinking of learning to play an electric guitar, but I have no money, no method to learn properly, and I'm so terrible with an acoustic that it's really impossible for me to do any better on a different guitar. Also want to make electronic music, but I'm far too stupid for that, too.

Oh well. At least people think I'm good at playing piano. :/