Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Musical Instruments?

Weasyl
    LeoTheDog

Musical Instruments?

I personally love music.
    It's because of that, that I try and pick up as many instruments as I can!
    Currently I play:
    Guitar
    Trumpet
    Piano
    Ukulele
    Mandolin
    Ocarina
    Drums

I was wonderin', what do y'all play?

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I'm a little limited on songs but I can play the piano, I have lots of fun on that. I also have an ocarina as well but I don't use it a lot because I'm trying to hide it from everyone in the house.... We're all huge Zelda fans here.
    An instrument I really want to try my hand at would have to be the sitar and didgeridoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    LeoTheDog
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    I'm a little limited on songs but I can play the piano, I have lots of fun on that. I also have an ocarina as well but I don't use it a lot because I'm trying to hide it from everyone in the house.... We're all huge Zelda fans here.
    An instrument I really want to try my hand at would have to be the sitar and didgeridoo.
    I want to try both of those out as well! But I really want to get a guzheng or a banjo.

I played string bass for about 10+ years but I stopped a few years ago. It will probably always be my fav instrument. I really wanted to learn accordion too but I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I've tried piano / keyboard, and acoustic guitar.
    I like both of them, but I also suck at both of them. My suck at piano is slightly more tolerable.
    Resident Koopa Trash

I currently play the fife and have been doing so for about a year and a half. I can play the trumpet and bugle, though not the greatest at either.

I've tried picking up the electric guitar, but I've found I need a teacher to instruct me, and I have no money or contacts. I'm also looking at getting into playing the bagpipes and violin/fiddle soon.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Psssssssssssssssst we actually already have a thread for this topic! :U

Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheDog View Post
    Currently I play:
    Ocarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    I also have an ocarina as well but I don't use it a lot because I'm trying to hide it from everyone in the house.... We're all huge Zelda fans here.
    Ohh my gosh my jealousy could not be greater ; ∩ ; I wish I had an ocarina...

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Wheels of steel and electric guitar.

i'm a jazz saxophonist... tis my job n'all

if you're interested, here are a few examples of my playing; https://soundcloud.com/mike-sands

i wish i didn't play the saxophone really... i only play it now because i always have done. i wish i could play the double bass
    when i was 15 i cut myself a mohawk because i wanted to walk the walk and not just talk the talk, but it was a bit of a disaster because i did the sides with kitchen scissors. i didn't have any clippers and i didn't want to use a beard trimmer

I am a flutist. I own a concert flute, but I enjoy playing my wooden, keyed Irish, or any number of low whistles.
    I play a bit of piano and guitar as well.