Thread: Tutorials?

Weasyl
    Shiko

Tutorials?

Alright so I was wondering what are some really good drawing, digital Coloring and Digital Shading Tutorials?
    When I was younger I use to draw all the time with simple pencil and paper and I was SO good. Now years down the road I can't seem to grasp my old traditional art nor can I grasp Digital Art very well. I have had my bamboo Tablet for about 2 years now, and I use it here and there to simply color in premade Lineart simply for the fun of it.

But I am ready to have it be my own art that I am coloring in, and I as well need to learn different techniques for coloring in and shading (digital) I as well don't really know all the tips and tricks for Adobe Photoshop CS6 (which is what I use)

If anyone could post any tutorial's that could help me out on any of those subjects posted above I would be greatly appreciate. and if you want to post some of your art from the tutorials that you have used and have had success with, Please Do!

Never be afraid to google! You can also learn a lot by just playing around c: I could link you to some tutorials but what works for me may not work for you.

There's this thread that has a lot of threads listed that may help you: http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/s...es-(Updatable)

And I don't know about FA, but dA has a TON of tutorials that's just a search away! (You don't need to be a member to browse either)

Good luck!

Weasyl
    Shiko
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperHead View Post
    Never be afraid to google! You can also learn a lot by just playing around c: I could link you to some tutorials but what works for me may not work for you.

There's this thread that has a lot of threads listed that may help you: http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/s...es-(Updatable)

And I don't know about FA, but dA has a TON of tutorials that's just a search away! (You don't need to be a member to browse either)

Good luck!
    Thanks so much. After I posted this thread I actually found that same forum post as you linked above and Face Pawed Thanks much for the reply as well ^^; yall can go ahead and delete this thread ^_^

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    I have a bunch of tutorials in my Tutorials & Resources collection on DA. They might be a little advanced or specific but maybe you will find some helpful! You can also find a ton of brushes and textures that I use in there, ha!

http://brimercedes.deviantart.com/favourites/11459551