Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Four white scars on my knee, 4-5cm long, I've no idea where they came from but they conveniently match my dog's claws. I've also got dozens of scars across my chest and... well that's just something else

Weasyl
    Dio.ne
    Back of my head: When I was about a year and a half old, I was walking down the hallway and my uncle (who was about 12 at the time) jumped out from the bathroom to surprise me. I was surprised and fell backward into the corner of the wall.

Backsides of both my left and right wrists: Surgery to remove two cysts.

Abdomen: Tons of minor ones from dogs with unclipped and ragged nails.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    I've got a scar on my left thumb from when my bro slammed a screen door on it as hard as he could at age 4. It's faded quite a bit, but its still there, giving a smooth white-ish texture.

We were both quite mischievous kids that way.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    As far as I can remember, I only have two scars. One is just a little lump of flesh on my thumb from where I mistakenly touched the stone gate/cover for a particularly hot wood stove, and the other is a big fat red ring that's pale white in the middle (kinda looks like a sun) on the back of my thigh. It's almost gone now, but I've had it since I was four years old. Basically, I tripped backwards over a little kid sized grill and fried my leg on white hot coals. I had to go to the hospital and have the dead flesh ripped from my leg with a big scary looking hook, but the worst part was easily the recovery. ugh, so many changed bandages, popped blisters, and itching. Oh god, the itch. I can still feel it.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    I only have one scar on my left elbow which I got around the age of 13 I was trying to escape some unsavoury characters while running through the forest I tripped and shredded it on broken glass but I ignored it got up and ran like hell

I've a scar on my left forearm from when I was about 8, and me and my neighbours decided to scrape as much skin off to see who could take the most pain :/ Silly competitions.
    My left hand has a round scar from the 3rd grade, when I tried to do art with a woodwork spike, and instead of hitting it to the lump of wood, I hit it deep in my hand.

I'm not sure, but I got two deep scrapes in my right wrist area from my mechanical pen. I answered a couple of questions wrong and after a bad day, dealing with a little pain was better than dealing with shame. I think these two scrapes will make scars so that's why this is here.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    Big one on my left ass cheek :
    Got it when I was 4 months old and my drunk uncle who was holding me stumbled and I fell on a stove with him. That scar used to be a whole lot bigger

Small one on my left eyebrow :
    I climbed on a chair and fell and busted my eyebrow. Lot of people notice the lack of hair in one spot in that eyebrow.

Couple tens of burns on my hands, mostly from soldering iron accidents, sometimes from other fire or stove related oopses.

Around 10 cut marks on my fingers from various oopses with knives+food making, sometimes when preparing razor blade for something.

There's plenty of them on my feet too, from bicycle related accidents aswell as falling down from trees and buildings.
    Last edited by Tiido; 02-11-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Weasyl
    wwretched
    Right side of bridge of nose--chickenpox scar. My brother has one in the same spot.

Inside of left elbow - needle scar. I get blood drawn a lot because of my thyroid, so it just ended up leaving a mark.

Thighs, left wrist, bottom of stomach, ankles - self-harm scars. Started when I was 12, been clean for about four months! Some scars are more noticeable than others, but they're all there.

I believe that's it!

EDIT:
    Left ankle - blob that used to look like England. Got it from an icepack after I busted my ankle up pretty good on the hurdles at track. I don't know if it leaked or anything, but it's years old and barely visible now.
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Weasyl
    Saga
    Ive got a long trench kinda on the top of my head because I slipped on ice and cracked it open when I was 7.

A scar on my left hand from doing the eraser challenge (rubbing it on you until you can't take it anymore)

A scar on the tip of my right thumb from dropping a knife on it and there's another on the top of that hand from it being stabbed.

A blob of a scar on my right bicep from a ricocheted bullet (stupid friends + clueless me + guns = shot) and finally a crater on my thigh that came from some skin blemish that kept coming back in different colors. Never knew what it was :/

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Right cheek: dog bite from my cousin's dog when I was 3 years old.
    Various spots on the face: acne
    Right shin: scrapped on a wooden box I used for holding books as a kid in my closet while trying to get something off the top shelf by jumping.
    Down my spine and horizontally on my right side: Scoliosis surgery to put in rods to straighten my back after my freshman year of high school
    Thighs: stretch marks from gaining weight after I lost quite a bit after said back surgery
    Last edited by KumatoraKazooie; 02-11-2014 at 11:24 PM.