Weasyl
    BlizzardWolf
    A land of big waves and waterfalls, colder than an otters balls. (The Columbia Gorge)

Blizzard the bike messenger!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Ooooooh your bike drawings are really cool! :3 I like em! You've got some pretty cool stuff, just keep practicing! I'd love to see more of this <:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Anyway, I'm actually pretty new to drawing in general, so feedback is very welcome. I'm aware of a lot of the proportion/perspective issues, but for my first time drawing bikes and bike riding I think I did pretty damn well.
    Yeah, but you're challenging the perspective issues head-on with all of these drawings. There's no shyness in your approach to setting, and that's a good thing for learning. I love how boldly you take on cityscapes, and you're already doing a good job of grounding your character in his surroundings. If you're interested, fox-orian on deviantART has a few tutorials on perspective and cityscapes that you might find useful. Good luck with your recovery, and I hope that drawing is a good cathartic experience for you in the meantime. I'm looking forward to more!

Weasyl
    BlizzardWolf
    A land of big waves and waterfalls, colder than an otters balls. (The Columbia Gorge)
    I checked fox-orian's stuff out and it's super helpful! Really fun to read. Can't wait till I've got time to draw again.

Nice try man! I totally know how you feel, I have issues drawing mechanical items... you know like bicycles XD

Keep it up, maybe practice just drawing the bike, and then character separately, or standing beside his bike for extra practice. It will help with the proportions in general ~