Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    xarg
    Quote Originally Posted by skylerbunny View Post
    What about if say, you were allowed to see your statistics always (just on your own userpage), even if 'noone else is'?
    I could see this working as long as it's made clear that only you can see them if they are hidden. It does carry an inherent risk of confusing the user on what information actually is visible on their profile to others, the problem everyone knows from Facebook.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by skylerbunny View Post
    QTMelon,

I think I see what you're driving at here...of course as you know, we have the ability to hide statistics in an all-or-nothing way; everyone or noone sees them. What about if say, you were allowed to see your statistics always (just on your own userpage), even if 'noone else is'?
    I'd actually be very happy with that. It would be an easier fix for you guys?

I would still like to see expansion of viewing my own statistics similar to DA's activity page where you could see what you were uploading the most at what times in the day, but I think that can wait. I just felt the current issue of all or nothing was rather restrictive for the user who just wants to see their own statistics.

Thank you.