Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Weasyl
    MaraTheSoulEater
    We check their email usually, though with this new system if you donate directly through the forums it will register to your currently logged in account.[/QUOTE]

Hmm thats odd. I donated dirctly from the forums. But it never did that for me. Nor did i ever get an email. The only email I've gotten it that the payment went through and that was it. Idk what to do honsetly.

Just sent in a donation too from the same email address I'm using on here

JUST asking but what if its not coming from my email and my bfs paypal email? I read somewhere the donation emaail should be the same as the email you use for the forum/site?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraTheSoulEater View Post

Hmm thats odd. I donated dirctly from the forums. But it never did that for me. Nor did i ever get an email. The only email I've gotten it that the payment went through and that was it. Idk what to do honsetly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruss View Post
    Just sent in a donation too from the same email address I'm using on here
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukomai View Post
    JUST asking but what if its not coming from my email and my bfs paypal email? I read somewhere the donation emaail should be the same as the email you use for the forum/site?
    Can you three send an email to support@weasyl.com and let us know which email you donated with so we can look into this? Thanks!

Sent in my donation, but haven't received any kind of email with log in info?

Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    Can you three send an email to support@weasyl.com and let us know which email you donated with so we can look into this? Thanks!

SENT an email.

I also sent a donation ($5) through here the other day, and figured patience was a virtue. I still have the PayPal receipt; should I send in an email? The one I donated with is different than the one on my profile.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaragh View Post
    I also sent a donation ($5) through here the other day, and figured patience was a virtue. I still have the PayPal receipt; should I send in an email? The one I donated with is different than the one on my profile.
    Yea please send an e-mail, just to make sure. There's been problems with our e-mailer lately, sorry.

i donated $5 on 12/05/12. just waiting for the email now so i can join the main site. making sure i didnt get over looked or anything.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #80

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcroft View Post
    i donated $5 on 12/05/12. just waiting for the email now so i can join the main site. making sure i didnt get over looked or anything.
    Try the following in this order:

Check your spam folder to see if the invite accidentally got sent there.

If it's not there, try going to https://www.weasyl.com/signup and use the e-mail you donated with to signup with.

If neither of the above worked, send an e-mail to support@weasyl.com and let them know what e-mail you donated with so they can assist you further.