Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Donated $5 a little bit ago, can't wait for my invite! I read through the thread, and just to clarify, it'll take about ~24 hours to get the invite?
    It takes up to a day to receive invites, though now invites are being sent out more often so it shouldn't be that long. If a day passes and you don't get your invite (be sure to check your spam/junk inbox folder), e-mail weasyl.sysop@gmail.com about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    It takes up to a day to receive invites, though now invites are being sent out more often so it shouldn't be that long. If a day passes and you don't get your invite (be sure to check your spam/junk inbox folder), e-mail weasyl.sysop@gmail.com about it.
    Alright, well, I got my invitation and went to sign up but I got an error saying that the username I tried creating was reserved, so I went back and tried a different username but then it said that the e-mail was already registered. Help me out?

Edit; nevermind, I got an e-mail saying that my account is now created. Weird.
    Last edited by Tony; 10-11-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Just send donation Excited!

Weasyl
    hadri
    Sent my donation a little bit ago fdslkfjlakdj excited ;w; <3

Oh, shoot, I should have donated through the forums! Well, I did use the same email to do it. How long does it usually take to get the invite?

I donated through the forums but I also did it during the downtime. Will more invites be sent out tonight or sometime tomorrow?

EDIT: disregard that! didn't realize it'd send to my paypal email, lmao
    Last edited by Hyena; 10-14-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: i'm dum

Weasyl
    Drgn8D
    So, what if I want to register with an email that's different from my paypal email address?

Or if I decide I want to use a different email than what I registered to the forums with?

I have several emails that are used for different things, but if the donation is linked to whatever you donate through, how do you use a different one for actually registering?
    Last edited by Draekaar; 10-14-2012 at 06:23 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Draekaar View Post
    So, what if I want to register with an email that's different from my paypal email address?

Or if I decide I want to use a different email than what I registered to the forums with?

I have several emails that are used for different things, but if the donation is linked to whatever you donate through, how do you use a different one for actually registering?
    You have a few choices here.

1. E-mail weasyl.sysop@gmail.com about it
    2. Contact Ben, Kihari or Juste and give them the e-mail you wish to register with
    3. Change your account's e-mail once you are registered.

Weasyl
    Drgn8D
    that last option sounds the easiest/least hassling.

Thank you for a quick reply!

Weasyl
    Clambo
    :> Just donated again just now so I can get my friend an account. Hope I get that e-mail soon.

EDIT: Already arrived and got them signed up. <3
    Last edited by kingcrowned; 10-14-2012 at 09:24 PM.