Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Judicant

Miss Your Chance to Get in on the Weasyl Beta?

Weasyl
    N/A
    waet wot

I donated $20 already, but what happens to me? D:

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    waet wot

I donated $20 already, but what happens to me? D:
    You're fine! You don't need to do anything. Any previous donator doesn't have to do anything.

This is just for people who missed out on the IndieGoGo donation drive. We had quite a few people asking if there was another way to donate to get into the beta, so this is our solution.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    You're fine! You don't need to do anything. Any previous donator doesn't have to do anything.

This is just for people who missed out on the IndieGoGo donation drive. We had quite a few people asking if there was another way to donate to get into the beta, so this is our solution.
    OH RIGHT

I thought the donator beta was going on right now. derp. So I'll just sit here and carry on waiting then!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    OH RIGHT

I thought the donator beta was going on right now. derp. So I'll just sit here and carry on waiting then!
    The beta is slated for late September. So you still got a month and half or so.

Weasyl
    Flareon13
    So are the beta donation thingamajigs gonna be open from now until the beta opens up in mid-September? I don't see a cut-off point anywhere in the OP.

So, how do you usually verify a person on the forums has donated? Their email?
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by Flareon13 View Post
    So are the beta donation thingamajigs gonna be open from now until the beta opens up in mid-September? I don't see a cut-off point anywhere in the OP.
    I believe it will last until sometime in September but I'd need to double check with other departments regarding that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    So, how do you usually verify a person on the forums has donated? Their email?
    We check their email usually, though with this new system if you donate directly through the forums it will register to your currently logged in account.

Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    We check their email usually, though with this new system if you donate directly through the forums it will register to your currently logged in account.
    Thanks, this is something to save up for since I barely have a dollar. :V
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    Flareon13
    I just went to poke around the Donation section to take a look at how the process works, and I noticed the dropdown menu things for both available options say "25 Years" in them, above the dollar amount for that particular option. What's up with that?