Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Hey, everyone! I'm Kelsey, aka Toyoue, aka Cheq. 'Been a member of Weasyl for a few weeks now, but just now decided to be active. c: I'm also on dA under the username Toyoue, and I have a sketch/doodle blog on tumblr under that name, too. I'll most likely not post any human art here, so if you're interested in that, go follow my dA or tumblr accounts/// My main focus animal-wise is the WARRIORS series by Erin Hunter, for which I'm currently working on a fan-made full color original graphic novel for entitled Golden's Law, followed by a sequel that is currently titled Spiderstar's Burden if everything goes well for the first one.

But, that isn't to say I won't draw other things, of course.

My main hobbies include screenwriting, art, video games, and television. I'm a big fan of many tv shows, including (but not limited to) Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, NCIS, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, and BBC Sherlock. I only read animal fantasy books, such as WARRIORS, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Silverwing, etc. For some reason they are the only book genre that I can get into. The current only MMO I'm active on is Lord of the Rings Online. Such a fun game, to me.

I own a blue merle Rough Collie named Cadence, a tuxedo cat named Reba, and a calico cat named Gabby. I got Cadence from a fantastic breeder, but Reba and Gabby are both rescue kitties that fate happened to bring to my doorstep; which I am thankful for! I plan on my next dog being a rescue.

Hmm... I guess that's it, for now. I hope to see you all around!
    Last edited by Cheq; 02-07-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Weasyl
    Stush
    Hey there! I hope you enjoy your time here~

Thank you! I'm already enjoying myself; a lot more than I have at other art communities.

Weasyl
    FatalSyndrome
    Screenwriting! That sounds cool, and welcome. You got some neat art.

Cheq! Welcome!

Sherlock and Dr Who are my absolute favorite shows! Do you have a favorite season of the latter?