Weasyl
    TheLizardKing

Hello all, new to the forums!

Helloo everyone, I'm Jamee, aka TheLizardKing. I don't really know how long I've been in the "fandom" really, but I've noticed that most people put that on their intro thread...so I'll just say I've been really into anthros and personified animals in general since I've been able to pick up a pencil and draw.

My main hobbies include reptile collecting, cosplay, art, and video games. I collect various herps (reptiles and amphibians), and am constantly seeking new ones lol. As for cosplay I've been going to Tsubasacon for about 6 years and Ohayocon for about 4. This past year I went to Matsuricon for the first time, and plan on going to Colossalcon this year. I haven't ever had a fursuit, but I've been considering starting on one. I generally do digital art, but I also sometimes do traditional art. I'm not the most amazing in the world, but I try haha. Aaaand as for video games I really enjoy Pokemon, the Legend of Zelda, the Elder Scrolls series (specifically Skyrim and now Elder Scrolls Online), and Harvest Moon. I also play tycoon games and sim games, like Zoo Tycoon, the Sims, and SimCity. I play a few MMOs, including ESO, TERA, Rift, and occasionally WoW.

Phew that was a mouth full. As a side note, I really like this little thing ->

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Hey, are you the Same LK from FAF?

Either way, nice to have you!

Weasyl
    willy
    At least I'm not the only one who made that mistake
    Welcome to the forums though. Don't be surprised if a bunch more people mistake you for another user here. :u

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hey, are you the Same LK from FAF?
    They are not. The LizardKing from FAF is still LizardKing. The coincidence is a bit uncanny though.

Hey!

So I guess you're a bit of an RPG fan? Any particular console preference or are you more of a PC gamer?

Welcome to Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo!

Weasyl
    Stush
    Aloha there~ Nice to meet you!