Hello and such. :3

Hi yall, I'm Bravo, I'm 31 currently, I'm an artist and I've been a part of the furry fandom for well over 10 years now. I'm a firm advocate of bespectacled chubby furs, nerds, otaku, and Teacher or Professor or any other kind of scholarly characters. I've never had any formal art training and I prefer to look at my art as a beloved hobby rather than a job.

I love going to furry cons, including Further Confusion and Texas Furry Fiesta, and I was proud to be the artist Guest of Honor at Indy Fur Con in 2013.

I'm hoping to finish some projects long in planning for everyone to be able to enjoy in hopefully the not-too-distant future.
    Last edited by Bravo; 02-07-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Hey Bravo,

Welcome to Weasyl! Will you be attending Confuzzled 2014 perchance?

I didn't have any plans on it as of currently, as much fun as it looks. To be honest I've never left North America before, so that would be doubly exciting!

Weasyl
    Stush
    Hey there! Nice to meet you~ Hope you enjoy your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I didn't have any plans on it as of currently, as much fun as it looks. To be honest I've never left North America before, so that would be doubly exciting!
    This is the only circumstance where Birmingham could be described as exciting xD