Weasyl
    DinosaurDammit

Looking for artist for colored sketch

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    I'd love to tackle such an interesting challenge! I'm no stranger to developing character concepts, nor drawing human characters for that matter. I can also work in several different media; since this is such a ground-up sort of commission, all I can give you is an idea of the quality of the finished product would be like, but here are a few ballpark examples using different media to give you a rough comparison:
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/22...ncept-vodynith
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/38333/another-round

And of course feel free to look through my gallery to get a feel for my work in general; I'm a flexible and open person to work with, and I love brainstorming concept ideas.

This sounds like a very interesting and fun challenge.
    This may be a redundant question, but are you looking for digital rendering or traditional?

For a digital version of this character facing forward holding the snake it would start around $45 and go up depending on the complexity of the fur and clothing etc...

if you wanted the same pose but without clothing I would only charge an additional $10 if you wanted a different pose, well we should discuss that as I would give you a discount for ordering 2 images, again depending on the details.
    Price listl

For now I will refer you to my anime gallery...
    Digital
    traditional

feel free to contact me through E-mail Samanthalim@sammacha.com or here on weasyl.

Hey DD, I'm up for this, would be a snap and I can come in under your budget.

My gallery is a bit devoid of examples, but if you are interested in my art as just send me a message on the mainsite!

https://www.weasyl.com/~madmeeper

May not totally be up to that skill level but I'd be completely willing to give progress shots and work out what you want exactly. :>
    Weasyl | DeviantART | Tumblr
    Always open for commission!

Im very up to this job. I'd come in around 60 dollars for a full body sketch and color of this all. Clean and everything! I have a paypal, so you could pay me through that if you wanted.

i'd be delighted to do this for $40, a little higher my usual colored sketch price. The reason for it being higher is that you are looking for smoother lines than i normally offer on sketch commissions, so it'd end up being more of a 'quick ink' than a sketch. If you'd rather have a fully detailed ink with flats, that's $60. i am completely comfortable with humans and have worked from photos many times in the past to achieve a realistic representation of a real person.

You can find examples of my work on my Weasyl.
    "The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure." -Dale Carnegie