Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    No need for apologies. I will show some I have done... Will draw more later.
    Matt is a good friend, its fun to draw him

Aww thank you, I'm sure we will both improve more in the future
    Of course! <: With practice, improvement is nigh-inevitable! :3

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I like it! :3 And don't worry, I end up creeping people out unintentionally too ; o ;

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I like it! :3 And don't worry, I end up creeping people out unintentionally too ; o ;

I can just imagine this dude reading the paper and thinking ... WTF is up with that girl with the black coat and sunglasses...
    WTH are they starring at me
    OMG WHAT ARE THEY WRITING ABOUT ME!!!
    I BETTER LEAVE!!!

And here is me... omg dude stop moving >.> Nooo dont go....
    ._.

Glad you like it though, I'll have to find some other ones.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I can just imagine this dude reading the paper and thinking ... WTF is up with that girl with the black coat and sunglasses...
    WTH are they starring at me
    OMG WHAT ARE THEY WRITING ABOUT ME!!!
    I BETTER LEAVE!!!

And here is me... omg dude stop moving >.> Nooo dont go....
    ._.

Glad you like it though, I'll have to find some other ones.
    Hahaha, I do this with people in my classes all the time xP Fortunately I have the luxury of them not being able to go anywhere ;3

Weasyl
    wwretched
    Hah, it's always difficult using moving people as a reference, especially if they move around a lot. I think using looser and faster strokes, more like gestures, can help you here. Learning how to portray a likeness quickly is a really valuable skill, so if you can do that you'll be set! Good work, and keep at it!
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Quote Originally Posted by wwretched View Post
    Hah, it's always difficult using moving people as a reference, especially if they move around a lot. I think using looser and faster strokes, more like gestures, can help you here. Learning how to portray a likeness quickly is a really valuable skill, so if you can do that you'll be set! Good work, and keep at it!
    Maybe, sometimes i draw very loosely other times everything is one solid stroke I draw and the sketch over later which i have done here. You're probably right but I usually just go with whatever feel at t.he time. Yes... Moving people and those im trying not to starer at lol, awkward xD

Weasyl
    wwretched
    Maybe, sometimes i draw very loosely other times everything is one solid stroke I draw and the sketch over later which i have done here. You're probably right but I usually just go with whatever feel at t.he time. Yes... Moving people and those im trying not to starer at lol, awkward xD
    Yeah, do whatever feels more comfortable to you! But it's always a challenge no matter what you do. x_x
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Quote Originally Posted by wwretched View Post
    Yeah, do whatever feels more comfortable to you! But it's always a challenge no matter what you do. x_x
    Haha yeah i know, especially with playing animals!!

Last edited by Sammacha; 02-15-2014 at 04:08 PM.