Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Both images for Moogle are lovely! I love the pose on the redo / second sketch, and the background in the first is very nice.

hey i'm really liking your pokemon drawings so far!!

/you should draw a mewtwo and a suicune sometime!/

The most recent sketch you posted (with the two figures) looks like it's on its way to progress! One thing I noticed is how the lines are being overlapped on each other and making it a bit hard to distinguish the two figures. If you're comfortable with trying it, use a different color for one of the figures This way it'll be easier to catch perspective or pose mistakes because it will stand out more. But if the black is easier for you then keep at it XD

Weasyl
    Tiido
    <3 that fox <3

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Awesome Bowser sketches! I can't wait to see the princess mixed in!

I know this isn't what I'm supposed to be looking at in the foxy pic, but your signature is gorgeous

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    That badge is coming out fantastic! Love the pose especially. The only crit I would have on it would be about the left arm from the back view. With it bending back to be in the pocket, I'm not sure if it should be hidden by the torso.

Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    That badge is coming out fantastic! Love the pose especially. The only crit I would have on it would be about the left arm from the back view. With it bending back to be in the pocket, I'm not sure if it should be hidden by the torso.
    Crud...
    you're totally right about that, guess that what happens when things get rushed (done in 2 days ( I work ok >.<)), too bad nobody noticed before the inking... and the colouring ... and ... the mailing... ha ha
    Well its not the end of the world I suppose, I can probably re-make it at a later date and mail them a new one, but damn! totally didn't catch that, thank you ;__;
    you should see his elbow :C
    Now hoping the person doesn't notice for a while... lol