Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    It's good to see you tackling different subjects in your sketches. Very nice, and hope to see more.

Last edited by Sammacha; 02-09-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Yes! Welcome to the cool kids club >:3 Yay for sketchbook threads!
    Omg i love that cat too that is too cute ; u ;

Do you do realism/still life drawings of humans and human faces? Because you should do that! I think it would help you a lot. You're not bad, but I think your anime faces are just little off and drawing real people actually helps a lot ; o ;

And that top view is absolutely amazing! ; O ; I can't even imagine doing that... Good job! <:

--edit--

oops i missed the whole 2nd page thing ; o ;
    I reeeeally love the way you draw dragons <:

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Yes! Welcome to the cool kids club >:3 Yay for sketchbook threads!
    Omg i love that cat too that is too cute ; u ;

Do you do realism/still life drawings of humans and human faces? Because you should do that! I think it would help you a lot. You're not bad, but I think your anime faces are just little off and drawing real people actually helps a lot ; o ;

And that top view is absolutely amazing! ; O ; I can't even imagine doing that... Good job! <:

--edit--

oops i missed the whole 2nd page thing ; o ;
    I reeeeally love the way you draw dragons <:

Yes i do do those, i have stacks of paper i throw out every year and never ever show the world, these were in a pile of ones i wanted to re-do (talking about the first post)
    I understand the anime faces being really off, they are! But i have improved a lot since then, the first post are drawings i want to re-do (excluding the rose, thats somewhat new) those anime drawings are over 5 years old now... Also, I go back and forth between subjects, I'm studying and drawing animals and scenery right now, I still do people but not as much, I will probably switch back to people next year. Not sure if it interests you at all but my post of
    Matt was my newest and less anime styled human.
    I would also be willing to post some realistic human studies which i have done but they would be from the last... 2 years or so, only the ones i want to show.
    That being said I've also ditched the digi drawings temporarily to work more on all my traditional media including paint.

Thanks about the dragons, they have always been a favourite thing of mine, I really need to finish the top view, or at least update the post, he has spikes now yay~

Thank you for the watch as well

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Yes i do do those, i have stacks of paper i throw out every year and never ever show the world, these were in a pile of ones i wanted to re-do (talking about the first post)
    I understand the anime faces being really off, they are! But i have improved a lot since then, the first post are drawings i want to re-do (excluding the rose, thats somewhat new) those anime drawings are over 5 years old now... Also, I go back and forth between subjects, I'm studying and drawing animals and scenery right now, I still do people but not as much, I will probably switch back to people next year. Not sure if it interests you at all but my post of
    Matt was my newest and less anime styled human.
    I would also be willing to post some realistic human studies which i have done but they would be from the last... 2 years or so, only the ones i want to show.
    That being said I've also ditched the digi drawings temporarily to work more on all my traditional media including paint.

Thanks about the dragons, they have always been a favourite thing of mine, I really need to finish the top view, or at least update the post, he has spikes now yay~

Thank you for the watch as well
    OOoooh I didn't realize! Sorry, sorry! ; n ; you should show them now, though! <:

I really like that matt ;3 Definitely a good one!

Cool! I like your stuff! <:

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    OOoooh I didn't realize! Sorry, sorry! ; n ; you should show them now, though! <:

I really like that matt ;3 Definitely a good one!

Cool! I like your stuff! <:
    No need for apologies. I will show some I have done... Will draw more later.
    Matt is a good friend, its fun to draw him

Aww thank you, I'm sure we will both improve more in the future