Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Last edited by Sammacha; 04-23-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Would you like to make a contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Would you like to make a contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Well thats does intrigue me...

Lol yes I want a contract xD
    Last edited by Sammacha; 04-23-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Last edited by Sammacha; 04-25-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I dunno about the full body for a cover. Cover for an Erotica is kind of like panty shots. If you see the whole thing, it's fun for the first minutes but if you can only see PART of it, you're like

"WHAT IS GOING ON"
    "WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE UNDER THAT SKIRT?"
    "DAMN I MUST KNOW"

And it will attract the person to just open it.

One of the ideas you can go with are those side-ish diagonal views that end just before her crotch/butt with her back turned toward the viewer, revealing only a portion of her boobs.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I dunno about the full body for a cover. Cover for an Erotica is kind of like panty shots. If you see the whole thing, it's fun for the first minutes but if you can only see PART of it, you're like

"WHAT IS GOING ON"
    "WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE UNDER THAT SKIRT?"
    "DAMN I MUST KNOW"

And it will attract the person to just open it.

One of the ideas you can go with are those side-ish diagonal views that end just before her crotch/butt with her back turned toward the viewer, revealing only a portion of her boobs.
    Ahaha XD the second I read "WHAT IS GOING ON", this video popped in my head

But ya, I agree. Gotta lure the people a bit, can't give them the full serving before they've had the appetizer. :3

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Don't forget to make her really shy too.

"HA HERE MY BOOBS" versus "Ehhhhh please stop looking at my boobs... Nyahhhhh!"

Which will you pick?

I totally agree with both of you!!! However, its not what the guy wants D:

lolololol moogle, with the music too xD

He wants the arms coming out and grabbing her from the egg.
    I actually tried doing the 3/4 back to the viewer look, or the ants view up the skirt, even the finger licking... panties ripping xD
    I do a see a lot of hentai and dojins that have a full body and they are pretty sexy. I like it when done a certain way!
    totally depends though.

the second is my least fav but you know, he wants to see his idea, gotta show him. Maybe you guys want to see the original sketches I did? I didn't post them since they are on paper, I deleted the image when he said no and I was too lazy to scan them again xD
    I gave up and went to digital, since he is so... undecided.
    He wants the cover to be partially religious, but the girl to be really sexy but not like "Ooo I'm so sexy". Not sure about you guys but his idea of the arms hugging her isnt sexy to me, I think the touching in several places is much more.
    He gave me such a tight deadline. too... like uh...Monday, god dammit, its hard when that person isn't there to approve anything. So thanks for your input, he kinda chose the last one, but he isnt sure, so I am gonna try to do one more or two sketches and hope he is online :/
    If not I'll just go with that last one and IDK... work with it. Thanks for all your guys iput.
    I'll post the old ones later if you guys are interested, I'll have to get them from the recycling basket *runs
    Damn I really want to draw strip tease... xD

ooo here's one I forgot to show, it got the fail stamp but thats ok, its a scribble xD
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...psafa9c278.jpg
    Last edited by Sammacha; 04-25-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    And that's the suckiest part when it comes to accepting commissions. If they have no taste, GG, you know the work won't be at that 100% point.

And that's the suckiest part when it comes to accepting commissions. If they have no taste, GG, you know the work won't be at that 100% point.
    Totally, anyhow I am working with that last one in the first list and doing what I can with the idea, so I'll have something to post in here soon. Hopefully it works. You know how my sketches are, the final image looks much better then the idea phase.

People like what they like *shrugs* I have no problem with it.
    I don't mind dealing with it, he will get what he wants. I agree it does suck when they have an idea and leave it to the artist then decide... nah thats not what I wanted. more like... *insert odd description* lol

so heres what I've done with it, hope the guy likes it
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps618f8ee7.jpg
    Last edited by Sammacha; 04-25-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added a picture link :D