Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

I understand that I get the same thing ("ahhh it's cute!") I don't think I have an edgy bone in my body.

And you're commission thingy is really looking good, my only suggestion is to tweak the color of the background clocky thingy so it doesn't mush into that hat. I dunno if you've got it on the same layer as something else or not, but it should be an easy tweak if you play with the levels.

It's kind of fun to play with the levels either way even if you don't intend to keep the tweaks.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Yeah, it just seems to happen lol.

Ah thanks so much, yeah I havent finished shading everything in the BG but they wanted an update and fair enough. It's not like I push my commissions out like some people, they usually take at least 3 weeks. I mean people need to understand that I have a full time job, and it doesn't involve a desk or a computer so I can't E-mail or chat all day either. I am always thankful to people who have the patience to wait, and I will update them whenever they ask if I have not for at least 3 days.
    I am still a bit mad at that clock but yeah I will definitely shade it so it wont dissapear into her hat, thank you though its a good thing to point out!

Hey, these are really super naturalistic, that's pretty cool.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Hey, these are really super naturalistic, that's pretty cool.
    Thanks a bunch, these guys are easier to draw in real life since the just kinda sit in the tanks most of the time, but a lot of the time I need to draw from photos. i like the bird though, he was just sitting quietly in the window

Aw man, I am envying your ability to draw roses right now heh heh. Also, I really like your process pictures for the changeable hawk. The softer edges definitely gave it a more realistic feel than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattles View Post
    Aw man, I am envying your ability to draw roses right now heh heh. Also, I really like your process pictures for the changeable hawk. The softer edges definitely gave it a more realistic feel than the original.
    Thank you Nattles, I love roses, I practiced drawing them for a long time.
    I'm now working on putting the roses I posted last onto paper, deciding to paint or pencil crayon them is what I am currently wondering. Once I decide Ill be able to update you all