Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Cute stuffs + Line art seem like your forte, imo.

The fox sketches are so adorable, keep it up !

Just poking in to say hi!

And I'm jealous you have the space and materials to work in real media so often. :p
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Looks cool, I like all the little details, those seem to be the hardest part is giving lots of interesting small details.

I'm one of those artists that starts to feel crazy if there isn't a lot of space for me to spread out. If I pushed my monitor back some it may help, but I need to get a taller chair first I think. I've got a boatload of watercolor pigments left over (I've long since used up all my good colored pencils), but I need even more space to paint than I do to draw.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Looks cool, I like all the little details, those seem to be the hardest part is giving lots of interesting small details.

I'm one of those artists that starts to feel crazy if there isn't a lot of space for me to spread out. If I pushed my monitor back some it may help, but I need to get a taller chair first I think. I've got a boatload of watercolor pigments left over (I've long since used up all my good colored pencils), but I need even more space to paint than I do to draw.

Thanks, yeah I need a lot of space when I paint... Just to draw I actually have my monitor at the back of the desk, when I draw my keyboard gets stacked on a shelf along with the mouse and trades places with pencil crayons. I think I only have about 4' max and about 3' deep to work with. It's decent amount but I could use more space. I used to have a lot of space in school but I guess you get used to having less x3

Weasyl
    N/A

Last edited by Sammacha; 02-26-2014 at 02:36 AM.