Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 421

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

  1. #411
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    Love the pose.

    The left hand might look like it has 6 fingers though.

  2. #412
    Last edited by Sammacha; 04-19-2015 at 04:08 PM.

  3. #413
    ~Kupo~ Moogle's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Gender
    Posts
    1,142
    FOXEH LADY! Love that her hair is the same colour as the arm/leg markings, such simple but recognizable characteristics. I think this really came out swell, Sam! Though for the left leg (her view), I think raising it a tad and making the front of the knee/thigh bigger would help with foreshortening it. Maybe even scooting it over to her left (her view again) some and have it facing the viewer more straight on would work as well. Just some suggestions, but overall great job.

    -rolls out- <3

  4. #414
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    I really like how you did the hair and the body curve.
    Especially the hair. I can't see to do long hair like that without erasing everything :C

  5. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    FOXEH LADY! Love that her hair is the same colour as the arm/leg markings, such simple but recognizable characteristics. I think this really came out swell, Sam! Though for the left leg (her view), I think raising it a tad and making the front of the knee/thigh bigger would help with foreshortening it. Maybe even scooting it over to her left (her view again) some and have it facing the viewer more straight on would work as well. Just some suggestions, but overall great job.

    -rolls out- <3
    Thank you! You know after I created Sammacha with a really complicated colour scheme on the wings, I really needed something that I could draw and colour a little faster LOL (laziness or reality, I dont even know). Though I love complex colours looking at nature... I can really really appreciate simple colour schemes and patterns. Not because it is lazy but because it can be so beautiful. Of course I love high detail and mixed colours but I also really like simple things
    You might be right about the leg, foreshortening is always a struggle. Lots to learn over here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    I really like how you did the hair and the body curve.
    Especially the hair. I can't see to do long hair like that without erasing everything :C
    Thanks Zeitz, The body curve always seems to add a little extra sexy
    and LONG HAIR!! I LIVE FOR LONG HAIR!!
    Aww, I am sure that you can get it, but your short hair styles (and style in general) is super amazing!

  6. #416

  7. #417
    Senior Tiido's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiido
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Estonia, Rapla
    Gender
    Isane
    Posts
    527
    I really like this one ~

  8. #418
    Senior Antumbra's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    678
    Really like it as well! Although I have to admit, I cringe with the saw blade that close to the hand. I remember having to take my brother to the hospital after a meat slicer accident and it makes me wince.

  9. #419
    Thanks Tiido

    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    Really like it as well! Although I have to admit, I cringe with the saw blade that close to the hand. I remember having to take my brother to the hospital after a meat slicer accident and it makes me wince.
    Thanks Antumbra, and yeah it is cringe worthy. Someone made a great invention of a blade that stops on human skin contact. Watching his hand go near that moving blade is crine worthy for sure. Its on youtube somewhere I think dragons den?

  10. #420

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •