Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sam's Randump of work.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Mayyybe it's just me but I think your hands and feet are looking a liiiiiittle small. :s Or maybe I'm just crazy and draw big hands :v But I'd suggest being a little careful about your proportions with that. Otherwise, it looks great! <: I love the folds in the pants, I can never get that sort of stuff right...

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Mayyybe it's just me but I think your hands and feet are looking a liiiiiittle small. :s Or maybe I'm just crazy and draw big hands :v But I'd suggest being a little careful about your proportions with that. Otherwise, it looks great! <: I love the folds in the pants, I can never get that sort of stuff right...
    Good catch! They are a bit small indeed, but it is by request of Drazii-Na himself, as it is a characteristic of his OC.

Thank you ~

Hands need to be 3/4 of the face height.
    Last edited by Sammacha; 02-17-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Good catch! They are a bit small indeed, but it is by request of Drazii-Na himself, as it is a characteristic of his OC.

Thank you ~

Hands need to be 3/4 of the face height.
    Ooooh okayokay. Just checking. P:

yes :u Whenever I'm drawing hands I put my hand up to my face and then try to measure the hands relative to the face on the drawing... One of the many reasons everyone thinks I'm crazy... x3

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Ooooh okayokay. Just checking. P:

yes :u Whenever I'm drawing hands I put my hand up to my face and then try to measure the hands relative to the face on the drawing... One of the many reasons everyone thinks I'm crazy... x3
    I imagine whatever I am drawing slap their own face, if they left a hand mark the right size then Im good >: D
    Last edited by Sammacha; 02-17-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    I imagine whatever I am drawing slap their own face, if they left a hand mark the right size then Im good >
    Hehehe, that's perfect x3 Maybe I should try that... Probably works, too!

I love it so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xyloart View Post
    I love it so much!!!
    i am so glad you do!!!
    I hope the clothing is ok, I originally drew her without wings, then the clothing and then added them, omg... the clothes I drew didnt work, I imagined them being like those form fitting sticky clothing type things.

Maybe we can trade again at another time

Weasyl
    N/A
    THAT TURNED OUT SO WELL! Diggin' the landscape & gorgeous dragon~ Do you prefer doing the initial sketch on paper than digitally? I haven't worked much with paper -> digital, so I'm not sure if a lot gets lost with just doing everything on the computer.