Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have beaten Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 4 times. I have managed it as a Kobold Berserker, Deep Dwarf Necromancer, Naga Venom Mage, and Merfolk Gladiator. The Merfolk Gladiator was also a full rune ascension and I still have the morgue file for him but it is a huge text document so I won't post it here.

Also I cleared the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and I was actually surprised by how hard the boss was at the bottom.

Damn, I really don't have any way to back up most of my brags, but here goes.

Ascended in NetHack as a Dwarven Valkyrie (Valks are, admittedly, one of the easier roles to ascend with, but NetHack is so damn hard anyway that it barely matters). Since this did NOT occur on Freenode, though, it probably doesn't really count.

Managed to get all White Mushroom Houses, all 3 whistles (without using them) and completed every single stage (POSSIBLE exception: some of the ministages from World 8, like when you cross the bridge and sometimes a hand will pull you into the ministage) in every world in the original Super Mario Bros. 3 (which isn't TOO difficult, but I was like 8-9 at the time and damn proud of myself)

Managed to find/spray/complete all gang tags, photo ops, horseshoes, and stunts in GTA San Andreas, as well as achieved max relationship status with all possible girlfriends for all the special outfits. (Did not, however, get all gold medals in Driving/Flight/Boating schools, because seriously fuck those things, and some of the other miscellaneous challenges were just stupidly hard) Nothing really special, but holy crap some of the tags are a BITCH to find, as well as the photo ops (you can only see the photo op indicator when you have the camera viewfinder active), and some of the stunts are INCREDIBLY fussy about triggering. (Using the NRG-500 motorcycle is probably the best option for stunts, as it's ridiculously fast, not too hard to find and has great handling (in sharp contrast to most of the cars, which seem to handle as if their tires were made of butter).

Got all the Platinum Bolts and Skill Points in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

Got all the bottles and special loot (the things where you find it on a pedestal and have to get it back to the hideout) in Sly 2. Not really difficult, TBH.

Weasyl
    Pine
    -I got 100% expert-pro drums on "In Bloom" by Nirvana on Rock Band... performance mode (no notes shown)
    -same thing with "Bulls on Parade" by RATM
    -beat Metroid on the NES using no codes and the NES advantage, in a single life
    -I got all gold medals on Star Fox 64

That's pretty much it. Anything else I'd share probably wouldn't be impressing.

Weasyl
    Nexvix
    -Beaten Dante Must Die mode with all S ranks in Devil May Cry 4
    -Beaten Contra with one continue
    -Gotten all the achievements on the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and was one of the top 10 people on an achievement site to do so
    -Gotten a 10 star rating in Silent Hill 2
    -Did a shruiken/extra weapon only run through on Ninja Gaiden 2
    -Got all of the achievements on Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    -Beat Deathing heroic mode in World of Warcraft while the content was still hard.

I need a life lol.
    Last edited by Nexvix; 02-06-2014 at 10:15 PM.

Getting a Rampage in Dota 2 is pretty much the most satisfying thing I've ever done in a game, hahaha. Not a huge accomplishment but killing a team of five people is just.. mm.

Other than that though I'm a pretty casual gamer, so nothing exciting or particularly difficult. Going through Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts and 0 deaths was really fun, but not hugely challenging because I know that game inside-out from playing it waaay too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Got all the bottles and special loot (the things where you find it on a pedestal and have to get it back to the hideout) in Sly 2. Not really difficult, TBH.
    In progress on this! Just hit Bison's level, though I put it down for a few days. I kind of almost like finding the bottles better than I do playing through the levels.

Also, waiting for Ratte to come in and say, "Try that on Sly 3" haha.

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Also, waiting for Ratte to come in and say, "Try that on Sly 3" haha.
    I have 100%'d Sly 3. It's hard, that's all I can say.

Managed to get all the skill points and gold bolts in R&C. Uh, I 100%'d Sly 2 as well I guess. I got perfect scores in Blake Stone I at least once per episode. Hmm.

I somehow managed to feed all the animals in Okami without really trying to find them all, as well as actually once beating Blockhead Grande on my first attempt. I'm sure I have some others but I'll have to think about it.

I beat Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, Ice Titan, the Clocktower Phantom, and the Unknown in KHI/KHFM. In KH2 I beat Sephiroth. In KH3D I beat Julius/received the Ultima Weapon, beat all the Secret Link Portals/received the Unbound, got gold in every Dive sequence/received the Divewing, and if it counts I also beat all the Special Link Portals/received the End of Pain. I also somehow managed to get a star rating in all but two or three Flick Rush matches (not cups, the individual matches).

When I first played through KH I wanted to make sure I could beat the first boss without dying so I leveled up to lvl 40 by the time I faced the first Guard Armor. I don't know how I managed to have that much patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlechili1 View Post
    I can't really prove it, but I beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II.
    I feel very accomplished having done that.
    It might just be me but Sephiroth seemed easier in KHII than in KHI.

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    -I got 100% expert-pro drums on "In Bloom" by Nirvana on Rock Band... performance mode (no notes shown)
    -same thing with "Bulls on Parade" by RATM
    I take it you must've played the songs pleeeenty of times prior to that to get the patterns memorized? Or are you an actual drummer?
    I used to be fairly good at expert drums, but I haven't played in years.
    Avatar by teckworks, since a year without changing my avatar seems a bit too long. o-o

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Not anything really noteworthy, with the exception of beating Ballos in Cave Story... Though I don't know if reviewing 4 games at once to complétion in 2 weeks (though they were on the short side) last December can be considered a feat per se. Repeating that this week too...

Weasyl
    Pine
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    I take it you must've played the songs pleeeenty of times prior to that to get the patterns memorized? Or are you an actual drummer?
    I memorized the chart for In Bloom, but I knew Bulls on Parade by ear. The pro charts are charted the way you would play them on a real drum set, and I had an electronic set a few years before I got into Rock Band. The pro set they came out with for the game was pretty much an electronic set made out of crappy plastic. I wouldn't call myself a drummer because I've only jammed out a few times, and growing up in a small town I wasn't able to form a band with anybody.