Thread: Helloo

Helloo

I'm new here (obviously) and just making an intro post because that is what the red text demands. I'm not good at intros but I came here hoping Weasyl becomes a better alternative for me, rather than using DA. So, a little bit about me...

• I'm Samm
    • I can be a little shy
    • I love drawing my OC's
    • Aliens, bigfoot, bug people, and giant robots make me happy
    • I rlyyyy love coffee
    • I want to make friends, do art trades, and commissions~!

If you want to know anything else, u can message me. I don't plan on starting commissions and art trades yet because I should be moving by the end of this month but once I'm settled in I'll be free to :3 I hope to get to know some of you soon!

Hey lilapumpa,

Welcome to Weasyl, and congrats on the first post. We're a friendly bunch, so there's no need to be shy.

Coffee makes the world go round! What's your favourite? I've got a weird urge for a Venti Origin Double Shot Skinny Cappuccino right now, but that's probably thanks to drinking a dozen of them at the weekend! :3

Good luck getting all set up and it'll be nice seeing your submissions up when you're ready.

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Haha, any type of coffee! I'm not picky lol. What you said sounds delicious~

Weasyl
    Stush
    Hey there~ Nice to meet ya! I hope you have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by lilapumpa View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Haha, any type of coffee! I'm not picky lol. What you said sounds delicious~
    Works for me! I ended up having a normal coffee. I'm not really that fussy