Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    And here's a Raiju, all done. I probably went a little overboard on the lightning...cause I like doing lightning. Hope you enjoy!

Awesome

Valve the Demon is now complete. I hope you enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubykickz View Post
    I don't know if you are still interested in subjects but My character Tempo could be good practice if you have the time. c:
    https://www.weasyl.com/character/25775/thomas
    (He's the Cheetah/animal.) c:
    Once I reopen requests I'll definitly draw the cute little cheetah critter.

For now I'm taking a break to work on my own artwork and stories, thankyou all who have given requests, I enjoyed working on them, and my shoulder is getting stronger.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    For now I'm taking a break to work on my own artwork and stories, thankyou all who have given requests, I enjoyed working on them, and my shoulder is getting stronger.

Thats good, i hope your comic will be going along smoothly and that you will be feeling better soon

Eevee Request Please! :)))

Well, would it be alright if you could draw an Eevee looking up into the sky at night time, a view from the ground behind the Eevee, showing the side of its face. Patches of grass it sits on, the sky having small white stars with a small nebular included (You don't need to do the nebular if you want, you could replace it with a cresent moon phase.) Please if that's if you still accept requests!

Hi, i'm new here and I wanted to know if you could do some artwork of Articuno. I want it to look kind of like his gen 5 sprite, but with black in his eyes instead of white. As if he were a demon. I hope that you are still taking requests. And if you do take on this request, thank you.