Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ley
    "How good is the Internet where you're from?"

I wouldn't really know. I currently bum the internet off of my neighbor D:

Whats a go-to local attraction unique to your town?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Literally nothing, again. Also, ya forgot to answer your own question

What do people eat where you're from?

Where I'm from, people eat a lot of meat they hunted, fruits and veggies they grew and fish they fished. Everything's fresh and everyone's healthy, plus it's cheaper than buying it

If you live in the city, you tend to eat food from the grocery store. I don't really know the specifics though. If you go out towards the country though, you might find more wild game in the diet, especially durring and after hunting season.

I should probably state that, from now on, if you ask a question about the local culture, you'll get a divided "city" and "rural" answer.

What's the primary means of transportation in your area? In the city, sedans tend to make the largest part of the traffic. When you venture to the rural lands though, you're met with trucks. Lots of trucks. Redneck heaven, really. Not that I'm complaining. We have no public transport here though.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    AWD is a must in the woods, but other than that anything goes.

How do people work out/exercise where you're from? In the woods, people don't need to work out since they get the necessary amount of muscles chopping/shelving/carrying wood and working in the yard and stuff, plus most of the jobs people do here are physical (miners, lumberjacks, builders, etc). As for exercising, people can go take walks with or without snowshoes and... that's it really. People don't really exercise but they move a lot so they stay in relatively good shape anyway; we have no obese people.

People really..don't. In fact, we're well know for our rich food and obesity. On the bright side, the food IS delicious, and there's barely any sidewalks so getting from one place to another makes you work for it!

What's the best food in your region?

I've been in the UK for 3 years now and I'm probably missing out some amazing food, but the best I food I ever had here was a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Norwich called "Corner Cafe", omgzzz loved their food!!!!

What's the main attraction for tourists where you're from?
    Where I'm at there's a lot, but I guess London rakes in a lot of tourists because of the obvious. Big Ben, Buckingham palace, all that stuff lol What's sad?? I've only been to London twice for the Natural History Museum and when I arrived at the airport lol :)
    Last edited by WolvenSister; 04-26-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Just remembering you guys that you need to answer your own questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Just remembering you guys that you need to answer your own questions.
    Completely forgot, I'll edit mine really quick! D:

Weasyl
    N/A
    What's the main attraction for tourists where you're from?

Hmm, I'd have to say Niagara Falls, though that's sorta on the border of the USA right? XD I guess the next best thing (and that's close to me) would be the CN Tower in Toronto?

How is milk packaged where you live?

In a bag, which for some reason freaks non-canadians out.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Who the heck puts milk in a bag?!