Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Weasyl
    Ley
    uhmm I like older male neutered cats. Dudes are generally chill, I've noticed.

I'd prefer to download an older cat whenever I do go for adoption, preferably a black kitty since those are always looked over.

I currently have a greenish/blue betta fish of whom I adore. :3

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Usually an animal I have experience with, whether it was a class pet in elementary or a pet a family member had owned. Gender doesn't matter but I would prefer one that was at least a few years old if it's a cat or dog because they are usually all ready housebroken and spayed/neutered

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Mustelids only. :v

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    One that won't die so easily.

About 7 dogs are resting deeply atm. Damn cars and the fact that dogs love to go fuck around and eat poisoned trash instead of staying at home and eat the food we prepared at night.
    An easy way to prevent this from happening is to keep them from roaming freely.

Weasyl
    IcyJellyfish
    I do not have a preference when it comes to the gender of the animal, seeing as the personality differences between genders are generally small and don't effect them greatly. In most domesticated species, the females are typically more playful and active than that of the males. Though with that being said, if I get another cat, or rather when, I would definitely go for a neutered male.

For pets, I have as follows (WARNING ITS A LOT):

Dog | Siberian Husky | Sakura | Female: I have a female Siberian Husky named Sakura that my mom and I adopted from our local humane society probably 13 years ago. She is black & white with blue eyes. She is a very lovable dog and I love her. Though she has a very high prey drive and has killed I don't even know how many wild opposum now.

Cat | Tuxedo | Mikko | Male: Another animal I adopted from my humane society. His name is Mikko (pronounced Mee-Co) and he is a fat tuxedo cat. He has a perfect "Hershey Kiss" design on his nose. It's just the cutest thing ever, I often call him my hershey nose kitty. He is the sweetest cat I have ever owned.

Leopard Geckos | Bell Albino & Bold Stripe | Banana and Sassy | Male & Female: A couple of months ago, I bought a Male Bell Albino Leopard gecko and a Female Bold Stripe Leopard gecko. The male is Banana and the female is Sassy. Sassy gets her name because she is a snappy little gecko. I plan on breeding them once they are both ready.

Snake | Brazilian Rainbow Boa | Unnamed | Female: Around the same time I got my geckos, I got a female brazilian rainbow boa, one of the most gorgeous snakes in the world in my opinion. I have yet to name her, but that should change soon. She is really friendly, and I love her.
    Snake | Ball Python (Normal Phase) | unnamed | Male: An adult male ball python I got a year or two ago, he doesn't have a name. Also very friendly.

Rats | Fancy (Russian Blue rats, plus one dumbo russian blue, and a beige hooded rat) | Lots of names | Male & Female: I'm currently breeding rats to sell as pets. I'm working for dumbos right now.

Rabbits | Lionheads | Cinnabun, Snow and Bug | 2 females 1 male: Adorable lionhead bunnies for breeding/selling.

Raccoon | Bandit | Male: My mother and I rescued a day old raccoon found in a friend's backyard. He is currently 14 years old and fat and cute. My mother still takes care of him, I can't because he thinks I'm a female raccoon and wants to play with me.

I'm pretty sure that's all my pets. ;_; I have so many, but I love them all.
    They all have different personalities and such.