Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fast Food thread!

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalpotato View Post
    Subway goers: Please don't buy a Teriyaki, put $10 worth of veggies and $5 worth of mayonnaise on it during the $5 footlong month. Subway doesnt' reimburse stores for that stuff.
    What do you mean?

Weasyl
    zenia
    I like the fish sandwiches from McDonalds and Burger King. I tried the BK one for the first time the other day and I prefer the patty to the one McDonalds has... but I think they should use tartar instead of plain mayo like McDonalds does.

The other thing I like that no one else seems to... is fried calamari. I haven't found a fast food place that does it, but I count it. I wish my sister or grandma liked it, 'cause the only time I go to non-fast-food restaurants is with them and I would order a calamari appy... but it is so big and I want to eat other things too! lol

My other favorite thing is "sesame chicken" from a place called Sizzling Wok that I only ever found in Guildford mall in Surrey, BC. I think they changed their name to "Flaming Wok" or something. I used to get a big order of it and go to the movies with my grandpa. I hadn't had it in like 10 years since I hadn't been back to Guildford in a while... but I went like 2 or 3 years ago and totally had to go there and get some. It was just as delicious as I remembered.
    Last edited by zenia; 01-31-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    So far the only fast food places I refuse to eat at are McDonald's and Burger King.

Burger King has shit burgers and McDonald's has shit everything.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Wawa is got tier fast food. Their hoagies are pretty authentic, their selection is divine, and they always have free ATMs and air for your tyres. Also they're like save points in video games, where ever you think there should be one one, you're guaranteed to find one right there. Plus in PA you're never more than 5 minutes from a Wawa.
    Fuck yeah, Wawa! They don't have them where I lived in the US, but when I took a trip to NY and stayed in NJ, I got to go to a Wawa. My best friend hyped them up, was not disappointed. Great coffee too. One of my favorite things is my Wawa coffee mug. :3
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Y'all want god tier fast food?

In n' Out, homie.

Cali has best fast food.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalpotato View Post
    Subway goers: Please don't buy a Teriyaki, put $10 worth of veggies and $5 worth of mayonnaise on it during the $5 footlong month. Subway doesnt' reimburse stores for that stuff.
    It doesn't come out of your check, though, so what's the harm?

Fuck The Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post

In n' Out, homie.

Cali has best fast food.
    Okay, I'll give props to In N' Out. Still an unhealthy greaseball, but it's fresh and actually tastes good.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by zenia View Post
    I like the fish sandwiches from McDonalds and Burger King. I tried the BK one for the first time the other day and I prefer the patty to the one McDonalds has... but I think they should use tartar instead of plain mayo like McDonalds does.

The other thing I like that no one elsewhere seems to... is fried calamari. I haven't found a fast food place that does it, but I count it. I wish my sister or grandma liked it, 'cause the only time I go to non-fast-food restaurants is with them and I would order a calamari appy... but it is so big and I want to eat other things too! lol

My other favorite thing is "sesame chicken" from a place called Sizzling Wok that I only ever found in Guildford mall in Surrey, BC. I think they changed their name to "Flaming Wok" or something. I used to get a big order of it and go to the movies with my grandpa. I hadn't had it in like 10 years since I hadn't been back to Guildford in a while... but I went like 2 or 3 years ago and totally had to go there and get some. It was just as delicious as I remembered.
    I like the filet o fish too, never had a bk one. Theres like 1 bk in my area but its like a 20 min drive and its not a good one. They always fuck up orders and the foos is always very sloppily made.
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 01-31-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Weasyl
    zenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    I like the filet o fish too, never had a bk one. Theres like 1 bk in my area but its like a 20 min drive and its not a good one. They always fuck up orders and the foos is always very sloppily made.
    Yeah there is only one BK in my town, but they do a good job (and give out a free apple pie with every meal) so I like them. They are out of my way though (since I don't drive) but sometimes my sister picks me up and we drive over there.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Okay, I'll give props to In N' Out. Still an unhealthy greaseball, but it's fresh and actually tastes good.
    In n' Out burgers are just as greasy and unhealthy as a normal burger at any other non-fast food place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post

In n' Out, homie.

Cali has best fast food.
    In n' Out is best fast food if you live in CA, NV or AZ
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-