Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: If you could..

If you could..

.....Morph into an anthropomorhpic creature, what would it be? What would you do with your new found abilities?

I would LOVE to take form of my Sergalsona. With my strong legs and dense muscles, I would try out for MMA.
    Shizz...just imagining the whole idea is fun. GAH, if only it were possible by science.

Come on! I want to read your input!

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    I would be some sort of horrible scorpion, spider hybrid so that I could not only scare the shit out of people by being some giant spider thing, but also stab them with my tail and poison them.

But that's just me. :3
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

If I could, I would be my fursona, He has everything, based on me, only a little better ( how I would love to look like of be in public )

A good healthy body, a nice sixpack, Rainbow earrings, His ability to lift his own strength x2 ( 170 kg ) and a special power like water bending ( yeah, I stole it from Avatar :p )

Weasyl
    Tiido
    <- that orange creature.

Nothing special as far as abilites go, only good fitness/stength/stamina - good at acrobatics, as cats tend to be
    ...oh, and 9 lives of course... maybe some continues too if possible LOL

I would love to be my fursona, if only for the aesthetics! Everything about my vague-species critter has to do with what I like to look at - big fluffy tail, antlers, a long slender body. My special ability would be SNUGGLING

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Would it have to be an anthropomorphic critter specifically? Because if I could turn into some badass hawk, eagle, or something at will, not only would that be cool, I'd save a ton of gas money flying to work. P:

Failing that, something like some muscle-bound, tooth-tastic, claw-riffic werewolf. No more feeling frightened of walking alone at night!

I'd probably still carry mace and hold my keys like a dagger, though, let's be honest. :I Woohoo paranoia!
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I think it's probably pretty clear what animal I'd want to be. But yeah, a tiger, specifically my fursona, would be awesome. I would probably enjoy being really physically fit and being cozy and warm with fur (especially where I am today, it's 0 degrees F outside :| )

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    Would it have to be an anthropomorphic critter specifically? Because if I could turn into some badass hawk, eagle, or something at will, not only would that be cool, I'd save a ton of gas money flying to work. P:

Failing that, something like some muscle-bound, tooth-tastic, claw-riffic werewolf. No more feeling frightened of walking alone at night!

I'd probably still carry mace and hold my keys like a dagger, though, let's be honest. :I Woohoo paranoia!
    Yeah, if it doesn't have to be specifically an anthro something or other, I'd just be my werewolf character, sans the personality disorder. I would still like a scorpion tail though. People won't mess with that shit.
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'd only morph into my murrsona if there was a way to morph back; since I don't exactly want to be captured by scientists for 'em to dissect me :V

Weasyl
    Ratte
    The one on the right. No real reason other than because they're one of my favorite of my characters.