Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Thanks but...
    no...
    :C

I don't know why, I'm not enough of a computer person
    That's so bizarre! I wonder if imgur is having problems. I've uploaded it to a different server, let me know if that's still not working.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Looking better. The problem is the punching bag?? From where is this horse guy hitting the punching bag?? It looks like it received a front up punch from the back moving forward in a pendular motion. I could recommend moving the punching bag closer to the horse punchline and give it a little more perspective so it can accentuate the power (Making the horse a tad smaller or making the punching bag a tad bigger like going to the screen).

Last edited by Sammacha; 01-28-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Weasyl
    Ruggy

I think that looks pretty good, but maybe still to shift the torso, i think that really made a good difference.

Weasyl
    Ruggy

I think this looks quite a bit better then the original, and more of what you were looking for. I might have another look tomorrow if you dont mind, gotta go to bed.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    I think this looks quite a bit better then the original, and more of what you were looking for. I might have another look tomorrow if you dont mind, gotta go to bed.
    I keep flipping between the most recent version and the newest one and marveling at the difference. Why haven't I been posting everything in here, omg. Thank you so much for the help! Sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    I keep flipping between the most recent version and the newest one and marveling at the difference. Why haven't I been posting everything in here, omg. Thank you so much for the help! Sleep well!
    When i posted my war horse I was windering why nobody was using the crit forum, but now its very active
    I think everyone hides in the sketchbook thing, but I dont like to ba there lol, too much going on lol.

Night!

*must press...shut... Down... Lol
    Last edited by Sammacha; 01-28-2014 at 02:10 AM.