Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    well about a week ago i just got done reading all of the kevin and kell strips, and a few days ago i got done reading a book a friend of mine wrote.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Past couple months I've kept mostly to Lovecraftian styled short stories from various authors and trying to make it through an ESV version of the Bible little sections at a time. Last full length book I read though was The Centaur by Algernon Blackwood.

Frank LeRenard's post reminded me that I have a collected works of Kafka book lying around here somewhere that I have never read so, thanks Frank. I will have to find it sometime here soon.

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    Recently been getting into the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix; it took me a while to get into it as it was kind of shoved on me as being 'really good' and I rebelled but it is what it's said to be. Not to be a hypocrite but give it a read if you like your magic/fantasy themed stories.
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

I finally got into the Ian Banks' Culture series with Consider Phlebas, and I regret no doing this sooner. Also reread Heinlein's Assignment in Eternity.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Finally got around to dusting off the Kindle my mom bought me and started reading The Magical Kingdom of Landover that she also gave me on it.

It's been a pretty good read so far. Heck, it's been forever since I've had a chance (or a thought to) sit down and read. And it feels pretty good~
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Levi
    I've read two forgettable furry books recommended to me. One was named after a Greek letter, the other one I have to think about the name. Author? Not a clue.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    recently ive been reading the book of Jeramia (bible) and any meme i happen to come by
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.