Weasyl
    Amaranth

Any critiques for this before I move on?

Last edited by Sammacha; 01-26-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Weasyl
    wwretched
    I really think using line weights will really help you out here. The fur on the neck is a bit thick and the texture is a bit distracting, perhaps simplifying into larger chunks will help. Or if you'd like to keep the texture as is, add more line weight elsewhere to balance it out--you've got a lot of black there and it feels too unbalanced. In addition, the fur on the back of the neck that goes onto the back should spill onto the sides a bit, right now it looks like there's this huge chunk sitting straight up like it's been spiked and having it fall and sort of flow into the back would really add a bit of realism.

I think Sammacha did a nice job of the redlines, I'm not sure if there's anything else I can add. Good work so far!
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    I think varying the hair lines a bit will go a long way. Right now it looks all the same.

Weasyl
    Amaranth
    Thank you all for the input! I appreciate it, and it has helped me learn from this!

Are you still working on it?