Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ~Kupo~ Mog's dump-space

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    The fluff ball is so fluffy now.

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I like how that mug is coming out. Even without the hard shadow it has a clear and clean edge and the reflections on the handle are great!

Haha, I thought that the mug was a picture or a rendering till I read Antumbras comment and looked back up at it again more closely.

The colors for the one on the bottom are really attractive.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Wow great job on the skulls, i agree they need some more dark spots and maybe some more texture lines but overall they look great.
    The mug looks great too, nice job drawing on the black really makes it pop out at you!
    And yeah... I dont really like drawing in the people shape boxes either, but its good practice for perspective

Weasyl
    N/A
    Thanks you guys! I hope to have the mug done by tonight or tomorrow, though there's some minor details I want to change on it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Wow great job on the skulls, i agree they need some more dark spots and maybe some more texture lines but overall they look great.
    The mug looks great too, nice job drawing on the black really makes it pop out at you!
    And yeah... I dont really like drawing in the people shape boxes either, but its good practice for perspective
    Ah, I meant for the cup that it needs some more darkened places, for the skulls I was mainly just getting the placement down
    Thanks tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Thanks you guys! I hope to have the mug done by tonight or tomorrow, though there's some minor details I want to change on it xD

Ah, I meant for the cup that it needs some more darkened places, for the skulls I was mainly just getting the placement down
    Thanks tho!

O ha ha, well I think maybe both could use a bit xD

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I really like the skull

and the furry Kyubey.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Nooooooo, not the mug!!!

I do love all of these latest sketches, especially the deer ones. They are full of life and look very natural.