Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ~Kupo~ Mog's dump-space

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post

I can't believe I forgot to reply to you, I REMEMBER SEEING THIS AN LOOKIN AT YOUR GORGEOUS PAINTINGS AND I'M SORRY I'm very happy though that you've posted scenery, I swear I've got a major obsession for them. You'd think I'd be studying landscapes like no tomorrow since I love em' but they're very difficult! And thanks for the advice, I'm still working my way around the character colour wise, but I'll most definitely be adding glowy lines! As for the cct board (as much as they are so pretty to look at) will be hidden, she's a fighter so she can't have her most vulnerable spot showing!
    Aww really you looked? Thank you
    I am currently painting an under water one but I'm not sure if I want to finish it, Im also painting a Samurai jack fan art (Aku)
    landscapes are hard but for some reason I apparently paint rocks in a very appealing way (shrugs) and I like creating my own lands... ( I used to make a comic *gasp its a secret >.> *)
    with the cct board, I get it , its true but I love the patterns xD
    glowy lines will make it awesome!!

was gonna look into fate/stay but never did, I forgot all about it

I love your sketches so much so cute!!!!

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    omgomgomg maplestory??? So fucking cute!!!! omg I can't stop melting over how adorable your art is ; u ;
    Aha! Thank you very much Bliss! I can't believe someone else on here knows of Maplestory! Maybe I'll do more art on it (that pics quite old xD), they're so fun to draw and there's an infinite amount of nx outfits on there now that it's so easy to customize.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Aha! Thank you very much Bliss! I can't believe someone else on here knows of Maplestory! Maybe I'll do more art on it (that pics quite old xD), they're so fun to draw and there's an infinite amount of nx outfits on there now that it's so easy to customize.
    ooomggg Maplestory has the absolute cutest characters and monsters >ω< I kinna got tired with the actual gameplay and the way they started updating it... but the design is perfect. You should definitely post more of that stuff! <:

there are people that dont know of maplestory? xD

that realistic person looks great!
    I think its so odd how much trouble people have drawing realistic proportions even when we see real people every damn day!!! ERg, its frustrating, and yet we can draw cartoonish people no problem xD
    I have so much trouble drawing from my mind rather then my eyes its a bad habit D;
    anyways I think its a good improvement, lol I like drawings of realistic people but I dont really enjoy drawing them lol

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Do you just draw the scene then add those in or draw the char first then add the scene?

Weasyl
    N/A

but now I do the background first and sketch in the character after (latest detailed background I've done is this, never even finished it XD). I don't do them very often though as I either do one or the other seperate. I need to really practice on doing scenery, hardly ever draw them!
    aww you should finish that...
    damn i find it very difficult to draw in the BG first >.>
    Usually I have to have an idea of the scenery then I draw it on top of the character, but sometimes it sucks and it gets to go in the recycling xD
    Damn your digitizing skills