Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ~Kupo~ Mog's dump-space

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    That tiger is kickass... man, I wonder if my doodles will get beyond stick figures some day to be that quality. I need to throw money at you sometime, Moogle. The little cheetah thing you did was not able to satisfy my Moogle art lust, haha.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    That tiger is kickass... man, I wonder if my doodles will get beyond stick figures some day to be that quality. I need to throw money at you sometime, Moogle. The little cheetah thing you did was not able to satisfy my Moogle art lust, haha.
    I HAVE FAITH IN YOU RORY! You'll definitely exceed if you keep at it, don't worry! It's a bonus that you've already got an amazing hand on photoshop, which personally I find to be the hardest program on earth to maneuver around. Just remember to have fun with it, and you'll improve at your own pace from then on. I actually hadn't drawn for like 3 years, and had only got back into it within the last year or so and begun doing realism (which I'm quite thankful for, as it's now my main career choice - animation here I come!). Because I was doing what I wanted to draw, it made everything a lot easier to learn.

Heh, money you say eh? I think for now I'll be mostly just doing requests (the odd time) & trades, I'm still not at a skill level where I can be doing commissions. Much work needs to be done, but maybe one day!

Weasyl
    N/A

Eeee it's so beautiful and shiny *v* I like the colors you worked with and the composition. It's a very relaxing-looking piece. I feel like it would be perfect for a backdrop in a video game.

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    What a pretty landscape! I love the contrast of the blue water and yellow green/teal of the sky, it's so striking. And those rocks are so lovely!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Last edited by Moogle; 03-27-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Lala

Weasyl
    N/A

Aww the moogle dudes are so cute xD

and i love the Dziir drawing (but I said that already, lol)

Some great sketches going on as usual :3

You draw lots of cute things.

I'm going to kidnap you and stick you in a cute thing production box.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Aww the moogle dudes are so cute xD

and i love the Dziir drawing (but I said that already, lol)

Some great sketches going on as usual :3
    Thx! I really love that moogle character, and because it's a hybrid of a fox they're really fun to draw! Maybe I'll have that character not as an OC, but as a icon to represent me (I don't want to say furry though, I'm not 100% onboard with all that - no offense to anyone! I'm just not into that).

Ah yeah, Dziir! She was really fun to draw & colour, beautiful character.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    You draw lots of cute things.

I'm going to kidnap you and stick you in a cute thing production box.
    LITTLE TINY CUTE THINGS ARE MY FAVOURITE I try and make some serious-looking-tough pictures now and then but they always tend to not look as such. Maybe it's the expressions? xD