Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ~Kupo~ Mog's dump-space

Is apint tool sai really that simple? I dont have it so ive never tried, not that ive got extra cash to throw at it atm either. Ive only got photoshop and I ne ver found it that confusing, except the pen tool, it hate that thing in all programs though lmao

I like the owl, i did notice the different eyes xD
    The running deer is very nice and maybe you can go back to the mug later

Weasyl
    N/A

Lol you left the cup with tea sit there? XD

Hmm that does seem fairly simple but I suppose I am used to photoshop, I started with paint rofl, then i moved to a really really old program, painter? I cant remember right now but I still have the CD then My dad bought my tablet which came with ps elements and corel, a year or two later a friend gave me his old version of ps cs3
    Unless I want to do something weird and complicated I dont really find it hard to use, when you have your shortcuts set up its really very simple. I think its just the time of organizing ps the way you want it. Though I dont have cs6 so I'm not sure how the UI is, I would love to try it err but they are so expensive to buy that I dont even bother with the trial ( if i liked it, it would torment me lol). Sometimes I think people are just too lazy, they see someone make something awesome on a simple program so thats their go to item. Its not always the case but sometimes it really is...
    I really enjoy the advanced features of ps, maybe one day when you have spare time you could just sit and try it for a while? Idk, but I will look into sai, as I was thinking, damn, I dont want to learn a whole new program!

Weasyl
    N/A

I really really, like how your figure drawing just..flows as it were. Really kinda shows off her personality.

Also those hands *-*

Weasyl
    N/A

Dude awesome Ship, Scenery omg yay!!! xD

Also i love the little figures, they look so emotionally filled

Too bad about the error, totally hate that. Recently my Photoshop crashed in the middle of something while saving so it closed and corrupted the file D: lost everything, Damn, nearly done too.
    I wonder why that happens :/
    but again Scenery I am so proud of you!!! xD

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Went into Wolf's stream for a tiny bit tonight (this morning? XD), only drew a bit but eh worth a post! HOPE YOU LIKED DAT CREME PIE RORY~

It was quite the explosive flavor, lmao. <3

Wow that sounds bad out of context. ANYWAY. This was hella fun, I love your doodles! Though really, I'm commenting because the perspective on that boat background is whoa, awesome! As always, I want to steal those talented hands of yours, that create lines with such flow and confidence~

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

Wow that sounds bad out of context. ANYWAY. This was hella fun, I love your doodles! Though really, I'm commenting because the perspective on that boat background is whoa, awesome! As always, I want to steal those talented hands of yours, that create lines with such flow and confidence~
    rory try drawing every shape with one line only, no erasing, and create a picture. it would greatly help in this matter. If your not sure what I mean, check out the sea shells in my sketchbook (earlier post)

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Dude awesome Ship, Scenery omg yay!!! xD

Also i love the little figures, they look so emotionally filled

Too bad about the error, totally hate that. Recently my Photoshop crashed in the middle of something while saving so it closed and corrupted the file D: lost everything, Damn, nearly done too.
    I wonder why that happens :/
    but again Scenery I am so proud of you!!! xD
    SHIPS AHOY! I'm pretty happy with how it's coming out so far, though I think I'll add in some buildings or something in the background. Gonna be 1950s about, so hopefully all goes well. :3

Eh!? Oh man, that's worse than what happened to me. Sorry to hear that.. I'd literally throw my laptop if that happened to me (has anger issues~).

& thanks! My little foxes are precious chocolates to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

My poor virgin ears, Rory! Talkin' nonsense about explosive flavours - for shame~! -rolls on ground- Aha, thanks for the complements. Hehe, perspective's pretty fun once I can get a good placement down, but I feel it's a bit off in the front so I'm keepin my fingers crossed I won't bomb it. <3