Thread: Hello Eh?!

Weasyl
    Quinn Silversmith

Hello Eh?!

Hey everybody! My names Quinn, and I'm new to both the forums and the Weasyl site. I live in Toronto, ON, canada, am 19 years of age, and my fursona is a Dire Lear! (a Lear is a chimera of a bear and leopard >u<) A few interesting facts about me are that I have Heterochromia in my right iris (a trait that I gave to my fursona as well), I do Leather work of all kinds, and I'm a pansexual with a preference for androgynous looking partners ^u^. I am easily entertained, and distracted, and tend to drift off or space out a lot. I enjoy roleplaying and tabletop gaming, and have a good 6 years on and off experience running games of Shadowrun and D&D. I hope to make a few friends around here to help me figure out how this system works and maybe even play a few games and whatnot ^u^ I'm usually quite laid back, but shy, so if I don't respond to you right away I apologize. I will also apologize in advance for being a bit awkward, or not quite being able to get clear messages across, I suffer from NVLD and I know that I can miss the big picture sometimes because of it.

I am a wiccan, and proud of it! I also enjoy airsoft, paintball, climbing trees (Arborist style), Bushcraft, playing video games, writing stories, Bull-whip cracking, archery, welding, and sleeping vuv. I have a SHSM in culinary arts and enjoy cooking, but due to problems handling stress I'm looking for a different field of work. My favorite foods are sushi, smoked salmon, Indian Butter chicken with Naan, and native Bannock bread ^u^. My favorite drinks are coke-a-cola, Cosmopolitans, and Mead.

Now to break the ice some, I figured I'd ask a question! if you where stuck in the forest in summer, and could only have 5 things with you, what would they be?

Thanks everyone for reading.
    Blessed be )o(

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Nice stuff ya have there, and your a leather worker sweet
    I just draw things, heh

Very nice to meet ya, and welcome.
    Hope you have a great time here on the site
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Weasyl
    Quinn Silversmith
    Thanks! I hope so too, I just wish this auto promote thing would work >n<

(It just worked lol)
    Last edited by Quinn_Silversmith; 01-25-2014 at 04:07 AM.

Welcome to weasly, Hope you have a good time being here

If you need any help, just ask ^^