Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wacom Tablets

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf

Wacom Tablets

So it just got me wondering… What kind of Wacom tablet do you have/use if you have one?

I currently have and use Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch PTH-451/K, its pretty nice tablet and I can feel that control when I'm drawing as if I were drawing on paper. My previous tablet I used before was Wacom Bamboo Fun CTE-450/w, and moving up to this other tablet from Bamboo, it just feels more natural to draw with. :3

**EDIT: Could one of the mods please correct the title to "Wacom Tablets", stupid glitch made me post this topic before I typed the topic title =A=
    Last edited by ShadWolf; 01-24-2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: glitched and hit post before finishing topic.

Weasyl
    Runefox
    I've got an Intuos 4 Small, which I haven't really used much if I'm honest...

My first tablet was an older Wacom CTE-440, and then this past summer I was gifted a Bamboo CTH-470 which really hasn't seen much use. I've gotten so used to coloring and editing with my Razer mouse that it's harder and slower to use my tablet. :/ If I ever really get into the actual drawing part of things, I'm sure it'll see a lot more use.

Weasyl
    chocomage
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadWolf View Post
    I currently have and use Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch PTH-451/K
    I got that same tablet. I probably shouldn't have got that one for learning but oh well. I usually end up using the mouse to fine tune the drawings I do.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Cintiq 12wx

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    Drawing with mouse is hard, I've been there, and its no fun and takes forever to do! D:

But lucky for me I started out with something small and got BambooFun as my first tablet, which has helped me get better at drawing with a tablet over time a bit before deciding I needed an upgrade to something a little more better.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    (thread title changed )

I have a Wacom Intuos 3 6x8. I used to have a 4x5 but it suffered from a lot of wear-and-tear(especially the pen pad part itself) so I upgraded to my 6x8, which I've had for four or five years now. It's pretty fantastic, it even survived a mass spill of Gatorade perfectly fine.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Wacom MTE-450a.

Got it about 5 years ago as a gift, and it's still holding up pretty well.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Wrobel
    I got an Intuos5 Touch Medium, woo clearance sales! Loving it so far even though I haven't gotten to play with all the functions too much. Feels nice and has all the drawing space i could need atm.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've seen them, but not yet acquired one, I'm planning of getting one soon, I'm planning on buying the Intuos Manga, which I'm not sure is the full title.