Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Soundtracks!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Ah the one I know is the Comptine D' un autre ete.
    I cant play the fast bit around the one min mark though. Haven't even tried it yet. I always wanted to learn the previous parts played together.
    Hmmm. I have not tried that one. Maybe I should. ;P
    Yeah. Just take the hands one at a time and slowly. You'll get there! <:

Yuki Kajiura is really the only soundtrack composer I've paid any attention to, honestly.

Weasyl
    Stush
    I looooove soundtracks, they're the majority of what I listen to!

My favourite is ace combat, I love all of those so much. Lately i've been listening to the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack a lot, that thing is so rad!

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Pot
    Fushia said that you'd be hot
    Probably but prob'ly not
    coffee made from coffee cream!

Weasyl
    ArcheKruz
    Chris Hülsbeck :

Ari Pulkkinen :

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Quote Originally Posted by Stush View Post
    I looooove soundtracks, they're the majority of what I listen to! :D

My favourite is ace combat, I love all of those so much. Lately i've been listening to the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack a lot, that thing is so rad! :D
    Same here, and thanks to you I'm listening for the first time to Ace Combat soundtrack... I'm having eargasm after eargasm :D
    ArcheKruz : I loooove Ari Pulkkinen. Trine 1 and 2 have some of the tracks I've most played in my life.

Also when I need to relax, the Katamari soundtracks are my go-to destination ^^

Weasyl
    Nashida
    I've got a few I regularly listen to, mainly from Avatar, PotC, TLK, Balto, and Pitch Perfect, although I dunno if that last one counts much. I have a few videogame ones but it's mainly Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. And Final Fantasy VII.

Since I love fighting games I really like listening to many of the OSTs. KOF arranged soundtrack pre-2001 are absolutely gorgeous. XIII has some great soundtrack too. I like listening to the soundtrack of Capcom titles in the 90´s. Some sweet stuff. Special mention for Skullgirls cause I don´t like how the game looks but the soundtrack is fantastic.

Weasyl
    Stush
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Same here, and thanks to you I'm listening for the first time to Ace Combat soundtrack... I'm having eargasm after eargasm
    ArcheKruz : I loooove Ari Pulkkinen. Trine 1 and 2 have some of the tracks I've most played in my life.

Also when I need to relax, the Katamari soundtracks are my go-to destination ^^

Aaaaa! I'm so glad you enjoy it. <3 There's such a range of music in them, you've got fast electronic stuff, orchestral stuff, electric guitars, choirs, singing. My favourite soundtrack is ace combat 5, but 6 has some really amazing songs, and the 3DS game is surprisingly good, sound-wise!

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Doom.
    Doom 2.
    Air Combat.
    Killer Instinct.
    Killer Instinct 3.
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Video game music heaven.