Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: .:I am Auskie:.

  1. #1

    .:I am Auskie:.

    Hi everyone!

    I am not exactly new to Weasyl, but I am to the forums.

    I am a freelancer, I work part-time, so the other half I am doodling or working on Art and mascot items.

    I am the C.E.O and Founder of Aussiepupdesigns LLC.

    I came to Weasyl to broaden my horizon and clientele. I am also back on Deviant Art, but I am enjoying all the perk's Weasyl has to offer. Especially the modification to your user page.

    My favorite things to draw are canine, but I would like to expand that to other creatures. I draw mostly in feral, and am still learning to perfect my anthro style.

    I love Disney movies, and enjoy a good back now and then. Not sure what else to say, if you have any questions, please ask!!

    Thanks xoxo

    Auskie

  2. #2
    Welcome to the website

    Hope you like it here and that you make lots of friends

    Enjoy and have fun here ~

  3. #3
    Regular Greykitty's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Greykitty
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    42
    Welcome to the forums!

  4. #4
    Senior Velo's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    196
    If you like Disney, you will definitely like my signature
    I would say, feel free to brows around on the forum.
    There are a lot of cool places to check out!

  5. #5
    Thank you, I hope to! <3

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Velo View Post
    If you like Disney, you will definitely like my signature
    I would say, feel free to brows around on the forum.
    There are a lot of cool places to check out!
    Brother Bear made me cry, my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast

  6. #6
    Senior Velo's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Auskie View Post
    Brother Bear made me cry, my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast
    There are many wonderful movies that Disney made. The only thing I'm blaming them is redoing all the good classics in 3D like Mickey Mouse and there is even a Tarzan movie coming in 3D with HELICOPTERS in it! D':

    If they like good movies, create them, but don't ruin the old ones to gain more money.

  7. #7
    Hi, welcome! You seem really cool. :D

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Velo View Post
    There are many wonderful movies that Disney made. The only thing I'm blaming them is redoing all the good classics in 3D like Mickey Mouse and there is even a Tarzan movie coming in 3D with HELICOPTERS in it! D':

    If they like good movies, create them, but don't ruin the old ones to gain more money.
    Oh I feel you on that one! I was totally disappointed in a few of the remakes, especially after 3-D came out..If they made the movie the first time not in 3-D how in the world are you going to make it 3--D re-release. I haven't heard of the Trazan but will keep an eye out for it. I would really like to go see Saving Mr. Banks. I heard that was a really good movie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by owlette View Post
    Hi, welcome! You seem really cool.
    Thank you! I love your icon, Barn owls are so cute. :3

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •